Jester should have basic defence

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Jester should have basic defence

Postby DeltaOfDeath » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:05 am

Really annoying when you get shot by a vigilante or killed by mafia/NK, even more so when everyone wants your head at the end of the day phase and you think you'll get your win tomorrow after much planning and trying
DeltaOfDeath
Jester
Jester

Re: Jester should have basic defence

Postby nicholasleejy » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:22 am

It's annoying to get killed for almost any role you have. This would also help the Jester win too easily as many evil roles have basic defense and will get called out by other killing roles quickly.

/nosupport
*Town puts the pirate on trial for killing a townie*

YAAAAARRRRRGGGHH, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW I PLUNDERED A TOWNIE ?!?!

*Town lynches the pirate*

Lesson: Don't get mad at the pirate, leave them be or tell them who to plunder and he'll oblige. (most of the time)
nicholasleejy
Jester
Jester

Postby kyuss420 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:49 am

It really doesnt need it... If evils are killing someone who is a threat to town, or will likely be lynched in their place, then theyre not playing very well, and you cant change a role due to bad players who may or may not be in game.

If youre too obvious, or acting too scummy, ofc vigi is going to target you, especially if youre a spammy/my day 2 claim tactic backfired but ill stick to it/ i said someone was sus but turned out they werent kind of jester. Having no defence discourages bad plays like that (or it should if the jest knows whats what)

nicholasleejy wrote:It's annoying to get killed for almost any role you have. This would also help the Jester win too easily as many evil roles have basic defense and will get called out by other killing roles quickly.

100% agree with the basic defence = insta lynch. It just makes the role too easy.... bait the evils, wait for them to hit you, wait for the death note to call you out. No thinking required...
(dont agree with the annoying to get killed part... when you reach 5th level thinking, half the time your role is the lowest priority to the opposing faction, and being targeted is a mistake on their part, which is a bonus for your faction and a better chance for your team to win (even if youre dead), hell i even bait evils to target me sometimes or get town to lynch me, to draw the heat off of my evil faction's big guns...hence my first point of bad players targeting the jester
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby orangeandblack5 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:21 am

Imagine giving a role that wants to get lynched defense against dying at night
Spoiler:
SwampRabbit wrote:your idea is that no town should ever be able to confirm themselves as town.

that is the dumbest idea I think I have heard.

ElderSivart wrote:I'm confused as to why BMG made a UI for Pirate and not Hypnotist.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Role Ideas is great for masochists.
orangeandblack5
Halloween 2017 Winner
Halloween 2017 Winner

Postby Yemac » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:56 am

/semisupport

just give jesters basic defence N1.

Also why give Exe defence but not jester? Kinda stupid imo
Yemac
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby kyuss420 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:09 am

Yemac wrote:/semisupport

just give jesters basic defence N1.

Also why give Exe defence but not jester? Kinda stupid imo

Ahhhh when mafia hit you as exe n2, then kill your target n3 and the death note says ''goose is immune'' and you get lynched as jester ^^
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Suggestions