VH Made Optional

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

VH Made Optional

Postby TiberianSun371AlexW » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:58 am

Make the Vampire Hunter optional again for custom games.

Yeah Vampires are pretty overpowered considering they can turn trusted townies into Vampires. But... I've won games as town like that before.

There are a lot of custom rolelists that have odd balance (Like 5 town vs 4 maf with some neutrals... what did the host think would happen?), and I think trying to enforce balance for custom and All Any is silly.
TiberianSun371AlexW
Survivor
Survivor

Re: VH Made Optional

Postby Joacgroso » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:07 pm

I don't really get your suggestion since I don't play custom. Are you saying it's not possible to include a VH in a custom rolelist? Maybe the role can't be included until you add a vamp first.
Or are you saying there should be an option to make VH unable to spawn in the list? In that case, I don't think VH should be a special case. It would be nice if people could ban roles from their rolelists, but VH shouldn't be the only bannable role.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby TiberianSun371AlexW » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:30 pm

Joacgroso wrote:I don't really get your suggestion since I don't play custom. Are you saying it's not possible to include a VH in a custom rolelist? Maybe the role can't be included until you add a vamp first.
Or are you saying there should be an option to make VH unable to spawn in the list? In that case, I don't think VH should be a special case. It would be nice if people could ban roles from their rolelists, but VH shouldn't be the only bannable role.

No I don't mean keep from spawning. When you do Vampire in Custom, the game will refuse to start if you don't put a VH in. I've had some fun lists with Vamps and no VH on the list before (some spawned in the rts or Any slots, but... hey VH is a town and it is one of the 30 ish roles so... no complaints there) but that's no logner possible. Since this suggestion is not about changing how VH works, I don't think it is a role change suggestion.
TiberianSun371AlexW
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Joacgroso » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:46 pm

That's pretty awful. I support this suggestion then.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Return to Suggestions