Ditch name selection

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Ditch name selection

Postby Dannyk2226 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:23 am

Name selection and demanding people follow themes seems to be more important than playing the game. People argue in lobby about doing anime/Marvel/food/countries, sometimes it literally takes over the game. I’ve found myself getting lynched as Jailor day 2 cause I haven’t named myself after some crap meme. I’ve also seen an investigator protect The Godfather because they were both Marvel characters. It would also get rid of people choosing racist/homophobic and child abuse names which I’m tired of reporting.

Just ditch name selection. It’s more trouble than it’s worth.
Dannyk2226
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Ditch name selection

Postby Dannyk2226 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:18 am

But reporting these people literally does nothing
Dannyk2226
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:08 pm

KatiyaKramer wrote:If people are using names to abuse the rules and break them, or are gamethrowing due to names of others, report them. Don't punish the entire playerbase over the actions of a few bad apples. There are many more players who love having their own unique names that do follow the rules.

/nosupport
Don't take away people's freedom because of rule breakers.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. I love using my own names and I don't want to be a generic default username.

/nosupport
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Villagerlover » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:31 pm

See this is exactly why report notifications should be a thing...

When you make a report, people should know if the report was validated or not. Cause if things continue the way they are now, then you're going to constantly have people suggesting things like this because they are so upheld to the idea that the report system does nothing.

If the game developers want people to report, they need to give the reporters a way to self-verify that what they're doing is the right thing so that people aren't stuck on the idea that a report is meaningless.
Wanna say somethin'? >B3
PM
Villagerlover
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby kyuss420 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:42 am

This sounds like something Deodat would say
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer