pirate

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

pirate

Postby BrawnTx » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:46 am

pirate is one of the coolest roles in tos imo. it should be in ranked and practice ranked. idk if it is in ranked actually cause i never get to play ranked cause no one/ not enough people play to get a game going. since you have to pay for tos now maybe coven should be free so more people will play it. what games in coven have pirate roles? wanting to know so i can play pirate games assuming there are enough people to play a coven game.
BrawnTx
Witch
Witch

Re: pirate

Postby ScarfVendetta » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:19 pm

BrawnTx wrote:pirate is one of the coolest roles in tos imo. it should be in ranked and practice ranked.

It's a pretty fun role for chaotic modes like Coven AllAny, but imo a role as luck-based as Pirate should probably be kept away from modes where ELO is at stake.

BrawnTx wrote:idk if it is in ranked actually cause i never get to play ranked cause no one/ not enough people play to get a game going.

Yeah it's impossible to have a Pirate in Coven Ranked. There's no Pirate, Neutral Chaos, Random Neutral or Any slot in the Coven Ranked rolelist.

BrawnTx wrote:what games in coven have pirate roles? wanting to know so i can play pirate games assuming there are enough people to play a coven game.

There's guaranteed to be a Pirate in the VIP and Lovers Modes. You can also try Coven AllAny, where you sometimes find one by chance. There's also Coven Classic, but that's dead 24/7
Either way, you'll probably want to pack some scrolls. ;)
Just some Sheriff who didn't claim until Day 5, and has no leads whatsoever

No need to be alarmed...
ScarfVendetta
Summer 2020 Winner
Summer 2020 Winner

Return to Suggestions