Change to Psychic Card

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Change to Psychic Card

Postby tyshaun123 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:59 am

Many new players are often confused by what is classified as "evil" and what is considered "good" to the Psychic. My suggestion is to make the words evil and good underlined in the card like "Interrogate" is in Sheriff and "Trap" is in Trapper. That way when people click on "evil" they can see that it is any role that is not Town or Neutral Benign. It would just end a lot of confusion. It gets annoying trying to convince everyone time and time again that Survivor, GA, and Amnesiac are also considered good in addition to town and everything else including Pirates and Vampires are considered evil.
tyshaun123
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Change to Psychic Card

Postby orangeandblack5 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:12 pm

Why not
Spoiler:
SwampRabbit wrote:your idea is that no town should ever be able to confirm themselves as town.

that is the dumbest idea I think I have heard.

ElderSivart wrote:I'm confused as to why BMG made a UI for Pirate and not Hypnotist.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Role Ideas is great for masochists.
orangeandblack5
Halloween 2017 Winner
Halloween 2017 Winner

Postby EgyptFalcon » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:27 pm

orangeandblack5 wrote:Why not

Cause they're lazy?
Check out my best role ideas:
Doomsayer (TK)
Kleptomaniac (NE)
Riddler (MK)
EgyptFalcon
Spy
Spy

Postby kyuss420 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:48 am

eh... while we're at it, may as well change sheriff to say ''The coven holding the necronomicon is innocent'' also ''you cant find Arso, Pest, Jugg''
and crus to say ''You grant your target powerful defence'' oh wait... it already does say that, no wonder they protect from gazing medusa....
Or make crus say ''You only attack 1 person that visits your target, but protect your target from all visitors and attacks while theyre visiting'' (except Jugg ofc)
Make Hex Master say ''Astral attack means you dont visit your target, even if your target is vet''
and BG say ''you protect your target from 1 attack, but your target doesnt gain any defence stat''
and Transporter say '' you dont change your targets results, you change results of people visiting your targets''
and make GA (or any nuetral role) say ''Youre not town, youre nuetral''
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby swagmm23 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:18 am

kyuss420 wrote:eh... while we're at it, may as well change sheriff to say ''The coven holding the necronomicon is innocent'' also ''you cant find Arso, Pest, Jugg''
and crus to say ''You grant your target powerful defence'' oh wait... it already does say that, no wonder they protect from gazing medusa....
Or make crus say ''You only attack 1 person that visits your target, but protect your target from all visitors and attacks while theyre visiting'' (except Jugg ofc)
Make Hex Master say ''Astral attack means you dont visit your target, even if your target is vet''
and BG say ''you protect your target from 1 attack, but your target doesnt gain any defence stat''
and Transporter say '' you dont change your targets results, you change results of people visiting your targets''
and make GA (or any nuetral role) say ''Youre not town, youre nuetral''

I think arsonist appears as innocent to sheriff.

And i don't want arso to have no sheriff results.
swagmm23
Investigator
Investigator

Postby kyuss420 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:24 am

thats what i said, first sentence ''You cant find arso. pest, jugg'', but if they changed it, then everyone doused would also appear sus to a sheriff

But while im posting again, many new players cant figure out that ''1 or all 3 can be evil on an evil vision'' ''both can be good on a good vision''

but also, I misread the suggestion... whats ''Good'' will pop up with roles considered good, when clicked on, and whats ''evil'' will pop up with all roles considered evil, when clicked on.
Good suggestion, but theres a lot of role mechanics that arent explained in game, that cause a lot of confusion to less experienced players
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Suggestions