alternative to p2p?

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

alternative to p2p?

Postby sorrowzs » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:15 pm

isnt it a way to install a system to prevent botters instead of paying money to play a initial f2p game ?

as a returning player this makes me mad now the game i wanted to comeback is p2p ... what a shit

pd: yes im mad im salty whatever
sorrowzs

Re: alternative to p2p?

Postby KatiyaKramer » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:59 pm

sorrowzs wrote:isnt it a way to install a system to prevent botters instead of paying money to play a initial f2p game ?

as a returning player this makes me mad now the game i wanted to comeback is p2p ... what a shit

When the botter issue was at it's worst, the devs tried to deploy multiple methods in order to slow or stop them. All failed and the botters continued to work around those methods to make the game unplayable. The last resort was to switch the game to P2P, while grandfathering in all existing accounts.

Whether or not the devs will return the game to F2P is uncertain at this time, but I doubt it will be for a while.
Favorite roles: Jester, Witch, Consig, Veteran, Vampire Hunter, Jailor, Lookout, aannnndddd sometimes vampire.
Least favorite roles: Medium and Survivor

All hail Shelbow
KatiyaKramer
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner

Postby Naru2008 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:40 pm

KatiyaKramer wrote:
sorrowzs wrote:isnt it a way to install a system to prevent botters instead of paying money to play a initial f2p game ?

When the botter issue was at it's worst, the devs tried to deploy multiple methods in order to slow or stop them. All failed and the botters continued to work around those methods to make the game unplayable. The last resort was to switch the game to P2P, while grandfathering in all existing accounts.

Whether or not the devs will return the game to F2P is uncertain at this time, but I doubt it will be for a while.

To clarify on this; The official response was; We will not be returning to F2P for the forseeable future.
I cannot reset your password, change your email, etc. Please email the Developers via info@blankmediagames.com and wait for them to respond.

Frequently Asked Questions | Give Feedback | Report a Bug | Appeal your Ban
Naru2008
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Flake » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:22 am

yes
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Mikemk » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:08 pm

sorrowzs wrote:as a returning player this makes me mad now the game i wanted to comeback is p2p ... what a shit

All previously existing accounts still have access so... guilty.
Mikemk
Investigator
Investigator

Postby lshz » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:55 am

Naru2008 wrote:
KatiyaKramer wrote:

To clarify on this; The official response was; We will not be returning to F2P for the forseeable future.

The result of this decision was due to the major botting event that had occurred a year ago. If you weren't familiar with it, you may research it online.
Do you know all the game rules?? Check out the rules guide: http://bit.ly/TOS-Rules

Have you played 150 games? Consider being a juror for the trial system: http://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start
If you would like to join the Trial discord server, https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS

Last updated: 16/09/19
lshz
Executioner
Executioner

Return to Suggestions