Moving the forums to Enjin

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Moving the forums to Enjin

Postby RedHeadStepChild » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:42 am

Some of the other games I play utilize, https://www.enjin.com/ as a forum. Since some of you people in places of power suggested that phpBB forums is absolute crap, could we move over to that? Its really easy to use, doesn't cost a dime, security is A LOT better, and easier to manage.

Thoughts?
If you have ever called me an Asshole, I thank you. I wear that title with Pride and Honor.

No matter how big of a troll you think you are, there is always someone out there that is a lot bigger of a troll than you.
RedHeadStepChild
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Moving the forums to Enjin

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:07 am

Devs have already slated forum move to Vanilla Forums sometime next year. (If we're lucky.)
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby RedHeadStepChild » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:55 am

Ah oki gotcha.
If you have ever called me an Asshole, I thank you. I wear that title with Pride and Honor.

No matter how big of a troll you think you are, there is always someone out there that is a lot bigger of a troll than you.
RedHeadStepChild
Veteran
Veteran

Postby RedHeadStepChild » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:48 pm

Vanilla will charge $200+/month as a starter, whereas Enjin has a free option, $9 option or $30 option. I know its up to the DEVs ultimately, I am just looking at it from having used Enjin since 2013 and also its quite a bit cheaper.

RedHeadStepChild
Veteran
Veteran

Postby MysticMismagius » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:53 pm

I think Naru’s saying it’s too late to make a new decision now.
MysticMismagius
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby RedHeadStepChild » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:08 pm

Its never too late really. But it was just an idea. Was thinking about it because one of the games I play, our group switched from Teamspeak to discord...ugh...and someone mentioned switching the forums as well.

RedHeadStepChild
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Suggestions