Dracula's palace role list rework

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Dracula's palace role list rework

Postby Soulshade55r » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:24 am

Oh yay my suggestion of a vampires role list got put in.

>Looks at role list
>What is that?

Gonna say it Dracula's palace current role list just plain sucks.

Jailor
Mayor
Vampire Hunter
Town
Killing
Town Investigative
Town Support
Town Protective
Random Town
Random Town
Vampire
Vampire
Vampire

Neutral Benign
Neutral Evil
Neutral Killer

-Changes with this list.
-Vampires apart from the Youngest will show up Suspicous to the Sheriff, the Youngest will be Innocent.
-Vampire Hunter, cannot read vampire chat and is unique.
-Revealed Mayor cannot be converted, will be attacked by vampires instead
Favourite Roles (To play)
Spoiler: Town: Jailor
Mafia: Consort
NE: Witch
NB: Guardian Angel
Coven: Necromancer
NC: Pirate
Soulshade55r
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Re: Dracula's palace role list rework

Postby JacksonVirgo » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:40 pm

Regarding the VH. Vampire Hunter being unique for this game-mode would be useful considering they're the main enemy of the vamps, two of them would be unfortunate. In addition, Vampire Hunter shouldn't even be able to read the Vampire chat to begin with, as stated in a previous post.

Regarding Vampires. Having the Youngest show up as innocent to the sheriff is something that I feel should be a thing even outside of this game-mode. Mayor being nonconvertible just seems pointless but I see why you have written it, so I am not sure on that one.

Regarding role list. Neutral Benign will just put a confirmed Survivor or Amnesiac in the game. I don't really see the point in it but having a Random Neutral seems too powerful in case of Neutral Killings. Not sure. Having three vampires instead of four is something that I thought should be the case for a while now so I agree with that as well as having more claim-space for vampires even though they generally don't need it considering they can convert.
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 11-0-11
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Soulshade55r » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:58 pm

JacksonVirgo wrote:Regarding the VH. Vampire Hunter being unique for this game-mode would be useful considering they're the main enemy of the vamps, two of them would be unfortunate. In addition, Vampire Hunter shouldn't even be able to read the Vampire chat to begin with, as stated in a previous post.

Regarding Vampires. Having the Youngest show up as innocent to the sheriff is something that I feel should be a thing even outside of this game-mode. Mayor being nonconvertible just seems pointless but I see why you have written it, so I am not sure on that one.

Regarding role list. Neutral Benign will just put a confirmed Survivor or Amnesiac in the game. I don't really see the point in it but having a Random Neutral seems too powerful in case of Neutral Killings. Not sure. Having three vampires instead of four is something that I thought should be the case for a while now so I agree with that as well as having more claim-space for vampires even though they generally don't need it considering they can convert.

Agreed with the VH and Sheriff ;p

Mayor not being convertible just makes sense because if you convert mayor they will not have vote power and you can whisper them so that's just a simple fix

I chose neutral benign because it never really gets used much, also Survivor/Amnesiac are neutral so even if they are confirmed it doesn't make them auto town and we are forgetting this is a vampire mode with converts.
Favourite Roles (To play)
Spoiler: Town: Jailor
Mafia: Consort
NE: Witch
NB: Guardian Angel
Coven: Necromancer
NC: Pirate
Soulshade55r
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby JacksonVirgo » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:05 pm

I like NB being in this game-mode now actually, forgot about how the convert thing changes things a lot. I mean you can convert Mayor as a ballsy way of trying to gain majority so I am still a bit iffy with the Mayor part.
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 11-0-11
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff

Return to Suggestions