Trusted should be easy to get.

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Trusted should be easy to get.

Postby philip1077 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:33 am

I've applied for trusted since I have played a VFM game and posted alot, it would be nice to have trusted, but many trusted users have told me it can be a nightmare to get, I was wondering if it could be looked at more often by mods, and the restrictions around it cut down a bit. Not being able to post spoilers, pictures or use some BBcode is quite frustrating, and I don't think people are inclined to abuse it. If they are abusing it, it can obviously be taken away, so I want to just shed some light on allowing more users to have access to trusted.
I’m new, don’t kill me cause it might be in your favour to kill someone else... or is it? ;)

Yes, I like to hunt Mafia on my spare time dressed as an orange teletubby with a shotgun.

philip1077
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Trusted should be easy to get.

Postby Transcender » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:39 am

imgs should remain disallowed for non-trusted
its only hard to get if you are an altheavy shitter
spoilers should be allowed
legit or quit
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby Flavorable » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:05 am

Not sure where you get that it's "a nightmare to get" and not checked often, since I make a point to check it at least once a week, unless I'm on vacation.

Trusted is generally not that hard to get, as long as you post on subforums whose posts count towards the 150 post minimum requirement. We can't just open it up when people find it "frustrating", it's basically a treat, if you will.. A user shows to us that they can be trusted as a forum user and they can apply for the status 'Trusted'.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Transcender » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:31 am

Probably got it from me tbh
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Return to Suggestions