Fix Daylight Savings Time on Forums

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Fix Daylight Savings Time on Forums

Postby philip1077 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:50 am

I don't knok if anybody else has this problem, but my timezone is Eastern, and when I go to change the settings on the User Control Panel so the time is set right for everything, I have to set it to Atlantic just to make it correct. Idk if I'll have to manually change it when daylight savings happens or something, but it would be nice to have the correct time zone set. If someone can fix this it's nothing big, but it would be nice to have fixed or changed.
I’m new, don’t kill me cause it might be in your favour to kill someone else... or is it? ;)

Yes, I like to hunt Mafia on my spare time dressed as an orange teletubby with a shotgun.

philip1077
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Fix Daylight Savings Time on Forums

Postby Transcender » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:59 am

philip1077 wrote:I don't knok if anybody else has this problem, but my timezone is Eastern, and when I go to change the settings on the User Control Panel so the time is set right for everything, I have to set it to Atlantic just to make it correct. Idk if I'll have to manually change it when daylight savings happens or something, but it would be nice to have the correct time zone set. If someone can fix this it's nothing big, but it would be nice to have fixed or changed.

You have to manually set it, probably due to different dst between timezones
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Re: Fix Daylight Savings Time on Forums

Postby Flavorable » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:31 pm

Do you have this button set to yes? It seems to be working fine for me.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Suggestions