Leaving Games has Gotten OUT of Hans

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Leaving Games has Gotten OUT of Hans

Postby davisgabriel820 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:01 pm

If this game was free, that's one thing. You all addressed the bot issue by making the game pay-to-play and grandfathered players in that were already there since earlier. That was a beneficial move for both you and your players because the bot issue was fixed, and you made money off of us. That was more than reasonable, and I support the decision. Now, there is another pressing matter. Day 1 leavers (especially mafia) make it harder for nk and ne to compete making those roles undesirable. Any leaver hinders the team which they leave from. But, it is almost every game now that someone leaves, and it has gotten to the point of ridiculous. I suggest the following system be implemented.

-If someone is to leave the game early no matter what game type, they may not join another game until the one they left has been completed.
-If this behavior is consecutive enough (definition of consecutive to be determined by BMG), then a suspension should be issued.

This issue has gone on long enough, and there are too many solutions that can be put in place to prevent it for nothing to be done. I appreciate your all's work. and I sincerely hope you will address this issue. My proposed solution is not the only one out there. Please, do something about this as reports apparently aren't good enough. Thank you.
davisgabriel820
Survivor
Survivor

Return to Suggestions