Include Harrassment/Gamethrow reports in "Report players"

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Include Harrassment/Gamethrow reports in "Report players"

Postby XxKaylAXX » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:47 pm

I mean, It's called "report players" For a reason, It seems most Gamethrowing reports / HS/H Reports arent handled properly. ) Heres a few examples

https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/v ... id=2434943 (Gamethrowing EXED me as mayor)
https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/v ... id=2431511 (A trial system one i found but he outted himself)

I could go ahead and make a 100 lis of reports, But imma not do it. But seriously, Go back to the way it was it's called "report players" for a reason. Most players GAMETHROW and get away with it, i've seen people with 20+ open reports and then they get "closed without judgement" Yes, I know that the report needs X amount of votes to send it to the trial, Whch is why it would help if you were able to report players on forums,/make a more stable Trial system ( Like have X amount of judge comited to Gamethrowiing reports X amount to hs/h inno user etc) I think it would work way better then the current report system. I Just got harrassed by someone all game (Pushing me as a confirmed mayor then telling me tthat i am a "attentionn seeker" as to this guys words)

What are youre Ideas Community/mods/admins?

-Kk (Kayla)
XxKaylAXX
Lookout
Lookout

Re: Include Harrassment/Gamethrow reports in "Report players

Postby kyuss420 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:25 am

they also get closed without judgement, if the player is suspended for another report. If he was reported 20 times in day, and got guiltied and suspended/banned for one of those reports, the remaining 19 reports will be closed without judgement. Maybe thats what happened to your guy.

Judges and jurors are all volunteers. You can join the trial system yourself, and choose whatever reports you want to do. Telling volunteers that they must only do 1 kind of report, would just make less players interested in doing it at all. I like doing gamethrow reports, so why would I bother with hatespeech ones if that was all i was allowed to do?

Idk, I see people gamethrowing, they are back the next day, the day after, then they seem to disappear. Very serious offenders seem to disappear after a day, so I assume the trial system is working
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Include Harrassment/Gamethrow reports in "Report players

Postby Duckferno » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:10 pm

By the way, in the trial system you can duplicate reports. So I can report one person for game throwing, and when someone is judging it, they can duplicate it into another report so they can use it as background knowledge if they are reported again for another offense. That's why they sometimes get closed without judgement, but it's still there for reference. And many people do dupe the reports, so I wouldn't assume they don't.
The Duck has Spoken. Please move Along Now.

psydukkk
Duckferno
Spy
Spy

Return to Suggestions