Playing

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Playing

Postby Cutecupcakessabii » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:15 pm

Dear board index//game creators,
I'm here to bring your attention to the fact you have to pay to play
You need to pay for your play. It is unnecessary and you are most likely going to lose players like me. I found this game because it was free and I don't have the money to pay the amount specified. Please take this into consideration and lower or not have to pay at all (excluding bundles and other add-ons.)
Thank you for your time
Cutecupcakessabii
Cutecupcakessabii

Re: Playing

Postby shelboo » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:46 am

Moderator Message: As this isn't a bug, this thread has been moved from the Bug Reports section to the Suggestions section. User has been messaged.

Hello Cutecupcakessabii,

Please refer to the thread in the Announcements section of the forum titled, "Town of Salem moves away from Free To Play". That thread explains in detail why the game moved to pay to play. The summary is that it was a last resort to stop the massive number of bots which existed.

With that said, the mobile version is free to play. Players just have to watch an advertisement before playing a match.
Click here to send TrialBot a message where you will receive all reports ever filed against your account.
Just click on that link and then select "Submit" towards the bottom of the message.

shelboo
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Return to Suggestions