Free ToS on Steam

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Free ToS on Steam

Postby xXDarkXLordXx » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:30 am

Some of ToS players has been suffering from unintentional disconnection when playing ToS on the browser plus Flash is gonna shut down on 2020 so i think it's time to make ToS free to play on Steam but if you wanted the Coven Expansion or Web Premium then you need to pay for it so basically normal browser ToS on Steam
xXDarkXLordXx
Jester
Jester

Re: Free ToS on Steam

Postby kyuss420 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:47 am

good luck with that
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby noveiia » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:52 am

Flash shutting down is why they’re switching to the Unity port, they have that figured out.
noveiia
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Mikemk » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:41 pm

And the steam version runs on flash anyway.
Mikemk
Investigator
Investigator

Postby Koleszar » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:54 pm

No focking way! No thank you! We will have the same issues with the bots and trollers over and over again. It's a bad ideea, it's worse than CS:GO going free! Here is no anti-cheat and it's harder to climb and easier to throw a game than a cs:go game is. No thank you!
We can rework the referral codes so they give a 50% discount and a free 3 days (or, without the discount part, but a 5 days of trial) of trying the game. I think this is the best.
If you own Town of Salem on Steam, don't forget to apply to our Town of Salem dedicated group. Click here to apply. We're looking to build a great community among Town of Salem players to have fun with.
Koleszar
Witch
Witch

Postby TesoMayn » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:54 am

Koleszar wrote:No focking way! No thank you! We will have the same issues with the bots and trollers over and over again. It's a bad ideea, it's worse than CS:GO going free! Here is no anti-cheat and it's harder to climb and easier to throw a game than a cs:go game is. No thank you!
We can rework the referral codes so they give a 50% discount and a free 3 days (or, without the discount part, but a 5 days of trial) of trying the game. I think this is the best.

Why would you get the same issues?

It's the same players, people on Steam play with the people on browsers

I don't think he means make the game free to everyone, I assume he means give it to the people who already have accounts and play on the browser
TesoMayn
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Koleszar » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:15 pm

TesoMayn wrote:
Koleszar wrote:No focking way! No thank you! We will have the same issues with the bots and trollers over and over again. It's a bad ideea, it's worse than CS:GO going free! Here is no anti-cheat and it's harder to climb and easier to throw a game than a cs:go game is. No thank you!

Why would you get the same issues?

It's the same players, people on Steam play with the people on browsers

I don't think he means make the game free to everyone, I assume he means give it to the people who already have accounts and play on the browser

For ToS Devs. it goes without saying that people who already own Browser edition will get a Steam copy of the game...
If you own Town of Salem on Steam, don't forget to apply to our Town of Salem dedicated group. Click here to apply. We're looking to build a great community among Town of Salem players to have fun with.
Koleszar
Witch
Witch

Postby Duckferno » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:35 pm

Steam Also Runs on Flash

They're switching to a Unity Port which will have a different game design. But I heard scrolling through the list of players is going to annoying as hell. So what's the difference between Steam and Browser?

Steam:
- Count's Achievements in your gallery thingy. Levels you up in Steam.

- Says how much you've played.

- steamy..
The Duck has Spoken. Please move Along Now.

psydukkk
Duckferno
Spy
Spy

Return to Suggestions