LEAVERS should be punised more

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Re: LEAVERS should be punised more

Postby Brilliand » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:26 pm

Regardless, "start by doing it yourself" doesn't work here. It's hard to lead by example when most people aren't paying attention to your actions.

How is any usually-leaver who decided not to leave this game supposed to know the difference between someone who never leaves, and another usually-leaver who liked his role this time?
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Duckferno » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:07 pm

What I meant was lets reduce the amount of people that leave. Nothing too hard to understand, keep it simple.
The Duck has Spoken. Please move Along Now.

psydukkk
Duckferno
Spy
Spy

Postby ElleJoy » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:45 am

Duckferno wrote:I am 100% sure you left, but I won't get into details because that would get the thread off topic. Also, whether you are strongly supporting something if you did do it or not, there is a low chance to prove if it was a disconnection or left on purpose. (without screenshots, etc)

No, please. Go into detail... cause I can promise you this is utterly a lie LOL Literally never left on purpose in a game as long as I have played. I don't know what purpose you have for trying to suggest I did, because it's just gonna make you look silly in the end, but I have 100% -never- left a game beyond disconnecting unintentionally. Most especially on n1. Fact is, you're wrong, and whether or not it's a mistake on your part or you're intentionally trying to make me look bad for some other reason, I don't particularly appreciate the slander.
ElleJoy
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Duckferno » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:45 am

We can PM each other, and I will. I said I wasn't sure if it was you or not. The User was similar, and that matches. I'm not gonna get the thread locked, so I rather PM. If you have anything else regarding this, PM me.
The Duck has Spoken. Please move Along Now.

psydukkk
Duckferno
Spy
Spy

Postby Reint » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:21 am

I recently submitted a topic about this, (didn't see this topic oops...)

But I think that there should be a temp ban for leavers, and every time you leave, the time gets higher. Starting from 10 minutes to, 30 min, 1 hour, 6 hour, 12 hour, day. This should prevent people who leave because of a emergency or crash from getting banned for too long, but at the same time also makes it very unattractive to leave a game, since you can't start a new one right away. This system should reset it self after a month (or week, depends on how it works out), so you aren't getting banned for 24 hours if your game crashes more than 3 or 4 times. This is the same system as in CSGO, and I thinks that it works perfectly.

Sorry if this suggestion is already posted here, didn't have time to read all replies.
Reint
Jester
Jester

Previous

Return to Suggestions