Sell Scrolls for MP/Silver: y/n?

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Sell Scrolls for MP/Silver: y/n?

Postby BreezyPonie » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:14 am

I've got 6 Lookout Scrolls from the Daily Brew. I don't want these scrolls. I will never use them. Why not turn them in for, hell, let's say a quarter (200MP) or even an eighth (100MP) of the shop price. Not too OP, better than them just sitting there.

Literally just an idea I thought of five minutes ago, so it may be terrible. What do you all think?
and when the morning comes ~ we'll burn it down and then ~ we'll build the world again
BreezyPonie
Witch
Witch

Re: Sell Scrolls for MP/Silver: y/n?

Postby MysticMismagius » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:35 pm

YES. This. 100% this, I am drowning in SK scrolls I’ll never use.
MysticMismagius
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby Mikemk » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:51 pm

There's other suggestions like this, even one of my own for scroll recycling into other scrolls, but none of them will be implemented until the unity port is done and fully released.
Mikemk
Investigator
Investigator

Postby Brilliand » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:25 am

Isn't there a cap on how many of a given scroll type it's possible to have? You want to keep those useless scrolls around to block the Cauldron from giving you more of them.

@kyuss420 will know more about this, if I remember correctly.
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Postby kyuss420 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:02 am

Brilliand wrote:Isn't there a cap on how many of a given scroll type it's possible to have? You want to keep those useless scrolls around to block the Cauldron from giving you more of them.

@kyuss420 will know more about this, if I remember correctly.

Lmao, yup it sure does block the cauldron from dropping them.... then all thats left to drop is MP and TP.

As for the cap, 30 is max you can have at any one time, buying with MP/TP or cauldron drops. However, if you buy the bundles that come with 3 of every scroll, they will add to the 30 with an unrestricted limit. Free scrolls = 30 max, $$$$ scrolls = unlimited (Still only rolled Juggernaut 7 times with 200+ scrolls tho)
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Villagerlover » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:26 am

Mikemk wrote:There's other suggestions like this, even one of my own for scroll recycling into other scrolls, but none of them will be implemented until the unity port is done and fully released.

We can still make suggestions lmao. No need to put people's ideas down just because "Unity isn't out yet". Of course it's not yet. And we're still unsure when it'll come.
But there's a bazillion things this game could do right, and some great changes like this could implemented in the future when it finally DOES come out...

/Support OP
Wanna say somethin'? >B3
PM
Villagerlover
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby RedHeadStepChild » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:05 am

I like the idea of either being able to trade scrolls ill never use or sell then for MP/TP. So I support it 100%
If you have ever called me an Asshole, I thank you. I wear that title with Pride and Honor.

No matter how big of a troll you think you are, there is always someone out there that is a lot bigger of a troll than you.
RedHeadStepChild
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Mikemk » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:25 am

Villagerlover wrote:
Mikemk wrote:There's other suggestions like this, even one of my own for scroll recycling into other scrolls, but none of them will be implemented until the unity port is done and fully released.

We can still make suggestions lmao. No need to put people's ideas down just because "Unity isn't out yet". Of course it's not yet. And we're still unsure when it'll come.
But there's a bazillion things this game could do right, and some great changes like this could implemented in the future when it finally DOES come out...

/Support OP

I think you misunderstood. I'm not putting it down. The devs respond to most suggestions with "not until after the unity port," and have already said that about this suggestion the last several times it's been asked.
Mikemk
Investigator
Investigator

Postby kyuss420 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:18 am

no support.... if I can trade my thousands of useless scrolls for ones that I will actually use, what am I going to spend silver Merit coins on?? Maybe we could trade them for taunts ;) ;) ;)
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Suggestions