Change the Meta

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Change the Meta

Postby EgyptFalcon » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:29 pm

Make Lookout a Mafia role and give Tracker to Classic town. Then put the two in the same Investigator category. Should ruin Jailor meta fairly quick as that would basically be giving mafia all of the Town Protect without confirming any of them.

Thoughts?
Check out my best role ideas:
Doomsayer (TK)
Kleptomaniac (NE)
Riddler (MK)
EgyptFalcon
Spy
Spy

Re: Change the Meta

Postby DragonClaw66 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:52 pm

I agree with the Mafia Lookout addition. I also like the idea of adding the Tracker (and Hypnotist) to classic TOS. We still need to remove the Spy, though.
DragonClaw66
Summer 2019 Winner
Summer 2019 Winner

Postby Flavorable » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:07 pm

Devs have already stated multiple times that Coven roles will NOT be added to Classic.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby EgyptFalcon » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:39 pm

Flavorable wrote:Devs have already stated multiple times that Coven roles will NOT be added to Classic.

Kinda lame. Tracker seems like such an intuitive role and a much more balanced version of Lookout. It's more like something they forgot to put in rather than something interesting they came up with for DLC. Hypnotist, psychic, etc. are fine where they are but tracker really doesn't belong locked behind DLC.
Doomsayer (TK)
Kleptomaniac (NE)
Riddler (MK)
EgyptFalcon
Spy
Spy

Postby kyuss420 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:08 am

the only coven role that would kill the TP/LO meta would be crusader, it was hilarious watching the noobs trying to use the meta on free weekend and ending up with dead LOs and TPs
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby EgyptFalcon » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:55 am

kyuss420 wrote:the only coven role that would kill the TP/LO meta would be crusader, it was hilarious watching the noobs trying to use the meta on free weekend and ending up with dead LOs and TPs

That's only if you have crusaders stupid enough to visit that. And since it's pretty hard to fake claim crusader, you end up confirming all the TPs you need anyway. The meta still works just fine to confirm other TPs and spies and give CL nothing to claim.

And I wasn't saying that Tracker just by itself would ruin TP/LO meta...
Doomsayer (TK)
Kleptomaniac (NE)
Riddler (MK)
EgyptFalcon
Spy
Spy

Return to Suggestions