Mayor Lover Whisper

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Mayor Lover Whisper

Postby wakingfire » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:30 pm

In lovers mode, you get paired with a lover and can whisper to them anonymously, BUT if you or your Lover is Mayor Reveals, neither of you can whisper anymore. I feel like mayor should still be able to whisper to their lover.
If you see a character named Knight wearing a crusader outfit with a horse, you've probably seen me.

I tend to like Vets, Jailors, Crusaders, Psychics, and Mayors as they tend to be powerful and easily confirmable roles.

wakingfire
Survivor
Survivor

Re: Mayor Lover Whisper

Postby StrahmDude » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:35 pm

wait, how do you secret whisper?
StrahmDude
Doctor
Doctor

Postby wakingfire » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:37 pm

In lovers, if you whisper you lover, it won't be seen by anyone else but you and your lover
If you see a character named Knight wearing a crusader outfit with a horse, you've probably seen me.

I tend to like Vets, Jailors, Crusaders, Psychics, and Mayors as they tend to be powerful and easily confirmable roles.

wakingfire
Survivor
Survivor

Postby killflamer » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:55 am

I Believe that to be a great idea but not whisper, the mayor should only be able to talk to their lover is during the night

Because a lover/couple should go home together right
Last edited by killflamer on Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
killflamer
Jester
Jester

Postby wakingfire » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:11 am

No, because some lovers like Sheriff or tracker might have results to share to their lovers during the day so they can vote against them.

wakingfire
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Mikemk » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:24 pm

On the one hand, there's a reason mayors can't be whispered to. On the other, you need to be able to talk to you lovers.
Overall, weak /support.
Mikemk
Investigator
Investigator

Postby wakingfire » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:28 pm

The main thing is that lovers need to communicate between each other without revealing to town otherwise they might be targeted. So mayor whispering should be allowed in lovers. Say you mayor has sk, tracker, tp, or ts lovers, communication would really help

wakingfire
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Yemac » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:31 am

/support
Yemac
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Return to Suggestions