Remove the penalty for leaving matches early in non-ranked

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Remove the penalty for leaving matches early in non-ranked

Postby xxTOTALWARxx » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:33 am

If someone outs the entire mafia in N1, I do not want to play that match, even as town. I should not be forced to wait 5 minutes in between games because of this.
xxTOTALWARxx

Re: Remove the penalty for leaving matches early in non-rank

Postby blackaxe3 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:08 pm

I agree, maybe if enough reports are filed in one game players shouldn't be penalized for leaving early.
My Name Picks:

Royal Match - my default pick
Melon King - when someone named themselves Pumpkin King
Godfather - for role theme or to just bait people
Cottan Mother - to cause confusion
blackaxe3
Transporter
Transporter

Postby FroggyMaybe » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:09 am

blackaxe3 wrote:I agree, maybe if enough reports are filed in one game players shouldn't be penalized for leaving early.

That is a good idea to be honest. Id just like to do a little improving / corrections here by saying "If enough reports are filed and the leaving is related to reports."
Ill do a quick example to show what i mean, or id assume you meant. (Whatever Case)

Rolelist - Ranked/Ranked Prac
-Sherrif says "Tarnation my role" then proceeds to leave d1
- On d2, witch outs the entire mafia on the stand, effectively throwing 5 people's game (+Exe possibly)

Now, this may seem normal, but the Sherrif leaving is in no way related to the wtich's throwing actions and should definetly be penalized

Unpopular opinion, but 5 Warnings before an actual penatly may be a little too much.

Suprisingly, a lot of DCs are From Abnormal DCs (= Bad server quality)
Now, lets be fair, servers arent as bad that somebody get Abnormally DC'd 4 times in a timespan of 15 minutes.

I mean, 3 seems reasonable, but 5 is a bit too much in my taste. Now them Sherrif-haters can get away easily and unpenalized.
Germany loses the world cup. Again. Way to go, lads.
FroggyMaybe
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Flavorable » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:59 am

Unpopular opinion, but 5 Warnings before an actual penatly may be a little too much.

What do you mean by this? We have no warning system. Intentional leaving is always punished with a suspension tier, the suspensions ARE the warnings.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby FroggyMaybe » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:49 am

I meant, leaving 5 Times before the actual penaltymay be too much.
( I believe thats how much it is, not sure though)
This is because most games are a loss if you leave anyway, especially with key roles like Jailor/Mayor

+.Leaving reports are Inno'd on the trial System a lot, especially if its early.
Germany loses the world cup. Again. Way to go, lads.
FroggyMaybe
Survivor
Survivor

Return to Suggestions