Front Page Of Town Of Salem

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Front Page Of Town Of Salem

Postby Taddyaus » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:42 am

So like it's such a simple small change that I think would just be nice.
But what if we had on the front page, some of the town of salem youtubers videos where that latest youtube video is. Some new content that people can watch and help the community grow again?
I mean like that video is so old.
Full Time Complainer /Favorite role : Survivor / Add me in game : TaddyAus
Taddyaus
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Front Page Of Town Of Salem

Postby Joacgroso » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:29 am

I think the main page should link the forums instead, since this place is kinda dying. But I guess both things can be implemented.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby dolphina » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:01 pm

seems okay to me
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Taddyaus » Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:08 am

Joacgroso wrote:I think the main page should link the forums instead, since this place is kinda dying. But I guess both things can be implemented.

I agree to this, some more hyperlinks to other community outlets.
Especially link to this forum would allow more suggestions to the game to add more features which could revive the game in the way getting more people back playing regularly.
Taddyaus
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Joacgroso » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:40 am

To be fair, adding more suggestions wouldn't really revive the game. Devs rarely implement them. The last time they implemented something suggested here into the game was 4 years ago.
But I still think this plataform is better than reddit or steam to talk about the game. And forum games are cool too.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Ezradekezra » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:07 pm

Joacgroso wrote:The last time they implemented something suggested here into the game was 4 years ago.

Pretty sure I suggested the ability to ignore people in lobbies before it was implemented
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby Joacgroso » Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:30 pm

If the devs added something to the game that was suggested by the community in the last 4 years, they forgot to move it to the implemented suggestions subforum.

They did move the drug dealer thread there, so I'd count that as a win for Kirize.

Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Ezradekezra » Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:45 pm

Kirize12 wrote:
Ezradekezra wrote:
Joacgroso wrote:The last time they implemented something suggested here into the game was 4 years ago.

Pretty sure I suggested the ability to ignore people in lobbies before it was implemented

I was unaware of this. Devs pls give people credit for the roles they suggest, starting with DD/Hypno. FM players do NOT interact. I had no idea what Prankster was when I suggested DD, I only added on “you slept peacefully”/feedback wipe from the FM prankster as a buff.

It's too late I already interacted

Also I think FM Prankster removes other notifications which Hypnotist doesn't so they're kinda different tbf
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby Taddyaus » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:16 pm

Joacgroso wrote:To be fair, adding more suggestions wouldn't really revive the game. Devs rarely implement them. The last time they implemented something suggested here into the game was 4 years ago.
But I still think this plataform is better than reddit or steam to talk about the game. And forum games are cool too.

The reason they don't implement alot of stuff here is due to it not being overly popular. The idea that if they were flooded with good ideas and stuff from the active community, that were reminded of the the forum existing on the front page would make it so more things probably would be added. The amount of people in lobbies that talk about suggestions and stuff but forget that this forum exists is alot. These are also just simple changes that bring the what is left of the community back together in my opinion.
Taddyaus
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Ezradekezra » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:25 pm

Kirize12 wrote:
Ezradekezra wrote:
Kirize12 wrote:
Ezradekezra wrote:

I was unaware of this. Devs pls give people credit for the roles they suggest, starting with DD/Hypno. FM players do NOT interact. I had no idea what Prankster was when I suggested DD, I only added on “you slept peacefully”/feedback wipe from the FM prankster as a buff.

It's too late I already interacted

Also I think FM Prankster removes other notifications which Hypnotist doesn't so they're kinda different tbf

Not sure how FM Prankster is relevant here given I suggested Drug Dealer independently. I don't even think I started playing FM until after I suggested DD, so it certainly wasn't a copy the way Schultz loves to imply wherever he can.

I did however add the "remove notifications" from the FM Prankster as a buff.

weren't you the one who brought prankster up in the first place
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Return to Suggestions