Juggernaut Shouldn't Be So Rare

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Juggernaut Shouldn't Be So Rare

Postby Benn3 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:33 pm

Juggernaut was introduced in the Coven expansion, 5 years ago. There's no reason to keep it a rare role, everybody knows about it. Make it as likely to spawn in game as other Neutral Killing roles, or at least more likely than it is now. They also can't even be put in custom as a static role either, so allow people to do that. Also allow people to buy Juggernaut scrolls, and maybe even introduce a skin for them, I could imagine one being pretty damn cool.

A lot of the time, people pity whoever gets Juggernaut and sometimes will gamethrow just to leave them alive due to how rare the role is, or will purposely go after other roles first for that specific reason. Making the role as common as others will help get rid of this meta.

They're also generally a cool role, but when you can barely play as them, it kind of defeats the purpose of having them in the first place. It being unique and a Neutral Killing already makes them hard enough to spawn in the first place, but they were given a lower spawn rate compared to almost every other role in the game.
Last edited by Benn3 on Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
My main role concepts:

Caporegime
Spirit
Sniper
Assassin
Benn3
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Juggernaut Shouldn't Be So Rare

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:02 pm

Umm, jugg stoped being a rare role a couple of months ago

Is not rare to see it anymore, its even more common than seeing a VH
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Benn3 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:16 pm

syjfwbaobfwl wrote:Umm, jugg stoped being a rare role a couple of months ago

Is not rare to see it anymore, its even more common than seeing a VH

They increased the spawn rate, yes, but it's still pretty rare. At least they should acknowledge more that the role exists(adding scrolls, etc). VH is extremely rare because it depends on another role being in the game, but it's only right above that.
My main role concepts:

Caporegime
Spirit
Sniper
Assassin
Benn3
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Joacgroso » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:19 pm

In my opinion a role that has to rely on being extremely rare in order to be interesting is a bad role. But it's true that the game doesn't treat Juggs as secret anymore. I guess the unavailability of scrolls is an incentive to buy bundles.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby kyuss420 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:42 am

throwing for Jugg..... what kind of noobs are you matching with? They falling for my ''It will be my 1st Jugg win'' or ''I need the win as Jugg achievement'' line again?

I mean, i see people throw for a lot of other roles too.... pirate and GA for example... more often than I see em throw for Jugg.

Besides, an NK that bypasses basic defence then rampages while ignoring all defence should be kinda rare :P
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Suggestions