Buff The Mafia

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Re: Buff The Mafia

Postby Flake » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:49 pm

MicrowavedSalad wrote:
Flake wrote:
MicrowavedSalad wrote:I guess that makes sense, but I still feel that it's balanced enough to have a fair game (given that everyone is exerting the same levels of skill and wit) between the fact that townies have trouble confirming each other and mafia is good at fitting in with the townies.

Yikes. Have you played Ranked before?

lol yeah just that (for me) the town ends up going dumb and killing themselves off while the mafia blends in naturally until its 4v4 and town accepts their doom

So, again, assuming Town is stupid, which is a highly inaccurate way to establish the actual utility which both factions have at their disposal.
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Villagerlover » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:23 pm

MicrowavedSalad wrote:
Flake wrote:
MicrowavedSalad wrote:I guess that makes sense, but I still feel that it's balanced enough to have a fair game (given that everyone is exerting the same levels of skill and wit) between the fact that townies have trouble confirming each other and mafia is good at fitting in with the townies.

lol yeah just that (for me) the town ends up going dumb and killing themselves off while the mafia blends in naturally until its 4v4 and town accepts their doom

Are you sure playing Ranked, and not Ranked Practice?
Because Ranked townies are really smart, and know how to do ultimate meta all the time. The mafia have trouble blending in day 1 because the town finds ways to single out the random town slots for that particular game...
Wanna say somethin'? >B3
PM
Villagerlover
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby BasicFourLife » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:04 am

MicrowavedSalad wrote:
Flake wrote:

then ur tarded
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Helicooler » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:23 am

What gamemode are you playing lmao
Call Me Duck.
Need Anything? Don't PM Me I Don't Use This Account.
Helicooler
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Buff The Mafia (change to role list)

Postby Zyprexa2024 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:31 pm

For the buff for mafia, I would say replace one RM with a Mafia Support (consig, consort, bmer) as Mafia Support has the 3 by far best mafia role, would make people less likely to leave because of a double disg/framer/forger game. I believe this could actually work because we all know how it feels for you to be in a mafia with two framers where everyone but you leaves. I also would say that there should be two NE instead of a NK, becasue only SK can really win and SK still has so many things that should be buffed with it. Also, jester can be a really fun role if you play it right, same with exe. I believe that the invest result for witch means instant death for them, make witch in the invest results along with invest and consig (witch/investigator/consigliere) because of witch's ability to determine roles. this may also need to come with a buff too spy, making spy be able to see who witch visits. But really just maybe. These are all just ideas! But I know that we have all experienced evils leaving, or leaving our selves because we know that in ranked mafia has a 30% ish percent chance of winning and NK has 2%.
Zyprexa2024

Previous

Return to Suggestions