Aloha!

Introduce yourself!

Aloha!

Postby GMallow » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:30 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Mallow (not in actuality of course), but I guess you can call me Kat! I've played ToS since 2016, but I could not remember my password to my previous account :(

The game seemed really fun back then... and it still is! This forum looks really neat, and I can't wait to see you in the future!

8 question tag:

Spoiler: 1. What is your favorite beverage? I LOVE Sweet Iced Tea. It goes great with everything, and it really makes me in a state of delight.

2. What is your favorite role in ToS? Hmm... Probably Necromancer. It seems really cool to use different types of abilities on someone else.

3. What is your least favorite role in ToS? I don't really like roles that don't really do anything. I absolutely detest getting Survivor, Framer, or Ret.

4. What is one pet peeve you have about others? I'm terrified of spiders, and I HATE when people say "It's smaller than you. Why are you so afraid of it?" Well, you know what else is smaller than me? A bullet, bacteria, a grenade, etc.

5. What do you want to see in others? A sense of humor.. I hate when people are always so serious sometimes and think they are too "grown up" for everything. I also hate people who get so crazy that they have no idea what they are doing. So, I like people who are in the middle I guess.

6. What job would you be terrible at? A fast food restaurant. Whenever I try to flip burgers, I always drop them.

7. What is one question you have and what makes you curious? I always wonder how scientists are able to find new planets even though they are like billions of light years away.

8. What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you? I'm usually unlucky, but the luckiest thing that happened to me was that I found a twenty dollar bill off the ground.

Thank you for reading! Love y'all!
GMallow
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Aloha!

Postby destawaits » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:16 am

Welcome to the forums, Kat! Glad to hear that you're liking the game!

Oh man, you have questions for us?
Spoiler: 1. The most common beverage I drink is Coke or juice, but I would say hot chocolate or milk tea.
2. My favorite role is Serial Killer. It gives you some sort of tension of being found out that you don't normally have when you're not an NK.
3. I don't like Survivor. They play too passively and could be killed due to chance.
4. I tend to feel uncomfortable around insects or spiders, so I just kill them.
5. I want to see honesty and loyalty in others and want to see them being respectful to others. I don't like people who lie to me, gives up on something they're in the middle of for no good reason, or people who likes to insult or show no respect towards others.
6. Any job that is not in my expertise.
7. Well... do I wonder about anything? Questions I do have are usually resolved sooner or later, i.e. your inquiry.
8. I win giveaways and have a good standing in trading in a scene that's harsh for people with no money, so I guess that could considered lucky.

Spoiler:
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Soulshade55r » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

First off gen 4 is better but gen 7 is good, also good name.
Spoiler: 1. Coffee
2. Witch, jailor or consigilere those roles are just amazing
3. Retri or psychic.
4. None.
5. Kindness, Respect and to have a laugh with.
6. Working in a supermarket is boring. (It makes me sad :c)
7. Why was I chosen to exist? (I know emo and edgy)
8. Being born in a country with food water and most impotently INTERNET. Some people get less lucky and are less happy and they can have a hard life
Favourite Roles (To play)
Spoiler: Town: Jailor
Mafia: Consort
NE: Witch
NB: Guardian Angel
Coven: Necromancer
NC: Pirate
Soulshade55r
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Seththeking » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:25 am

GMallow wrote:
Spoiler: 1. What is your favorite beverage? I LOVE Sweet Iced Tea. It goes great with everything, and it really makes me in a state of delight. so nest tea?

2. What is your favorite role in ToS? Hmm... Probably Necromancer. It seems really cool to use different types of abilities on someone else. Not a bad choice

3. What is your least favorite role in ToS? I don't really like roles that don't really do anything. I absolutely detest getting Survivor, Framer, or Ret. I hate medium too what about you?

4. What is one pet peeve you have about others? I'm terrified of spiders, and I HATE when people say "It's smaller than you. Why are you so afraid of it?" Well, you know what else is smaller than me? A bullet, bacteria, a grenade, etc.
I hate bugs too LOL

5. What do you want to see in others? A sense of humor.. I hate when people are always so serious sometimes and think they are too "grown up" for everything. I also hate people who get so crazy that they have no idea what they are doing. So, I like people who are in the middle I guess. Yeah I like acting like a retard during the day as jailer and then when a jail someone say nothing and if they don't claim i'll just execute them

6. What job would you be terrible at? A fast food restaurant. Whenever I try to flip burgers, I always drop them. You could join the Millitary

7. What is one question you have and what makes you curious? I always wonder how scientists are able to find new planets even though they are like billions of light years away. I love space too

8. What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you? I'm usually unlucky, but the luckiest thing that happened to me was that I found a twenty dollar bill off the ground That's always rewarding!.

I'll talk in this color

Here's Mine:

1. Chocolate Milk
2. Killing Roles
3. Roles that sit around and are boring AF
4. Not Sure
5. To be Nice
6. Water Lifeguard
7. What started the Big Bang, I figure out the meaning of life but this question makes me think why the Big Bang started life all together
8. Not Sure
Last edited by Seththeking on Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby FreezingFire127 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:23 pm

GMallow wrote:8 question tag:

Spoiler: 1. What is your favorite beverage? I LOVE Sweet Iced Tea. It goes great with everything, and it really makes me in a state of delight.
Water

2. What is your favorite role in ToS? Hmm... Probably Necromancer. It seems really cool to use different types of abilities on someone else.
Veteran

3. What is your least favorite role in ToS? I don't really like roles that don't really do anything. I absolutely detest getting Survivor, Framer, or Ret.
Transporter

People judge me before getting to know me

5. What do you want to see in others? A sense of humor.. I hate when people are always so serious sometimes and think they are too "grown up" for everything. I also hate people who get so crazy that they have no idea what they are doing. So, I like people who are in the middle I guess.
Common sense

6. What job would you be terrible at? A fast food restaurant. Whenever I try to flip burgers, I always drop them.
Anything involving cooking, music, or math

7. What is one question you have and what makes you curious? I always wonder how scientists are able to find new planets even though they are like billions of light years away.
What would the perfect role idea be

8. What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you? I'm usually unlucky, but the luckiest thing that happened to me was that I found a twenty dollar bill off the ground.
I found a quarter on the ground

Thank you for reading! Love y'all!
Discord: FreezingFire#8719

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." ~Benjamin Franklin

"Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better." ~Maya Angelou

Spoiler: Image
FreezingFire127
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Introduction