Apparently I never made one of these

Introduce yourself!

Apparently I never made one of these

Postby williewest » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:41 pm

It came to my attention I've never introduced myself, and I've been here for years. Not sure what to put here either. I don't like to post unless I have a reason to; Just in general, if I have nothing of substance to say, I simply don't speak.

My name's William (give you two guesses at the last name), but some call me Dobby because I can do the voice and when I'm with my friends I exhibit some of his personality traits (loyal to a fault, defensive, feeling free and comfortable when surrounded by people I trust, always offering to do favors).
I'm a Florida man. I tend to live up to the stereotype.

My general hobbies include overthinking, attempting world domination via Quebec, finding unique ways to accidentally injure myself or set myself on fire, modding Elder Scrolls, Fallout and other games until I can no longer play them (and have to figure out why going through a door crashes me), and making things (pictures, videos, gifs, etc.) to entertain myself and others.

---

Since my arrival, my hobbies here include volunteering for the Trial System, apparently smelling funny enough to be hunted by the entire online playerbase at the time which you can see in my signature (Thanks, Levin; six feet, you scruffy nerf-herder), assisting in running events to clear out the overflowing gamethrowing category, and running a Discord server dedicated to a game I hardly play anymore.
There's a lot more, but this is an introduction. I dunno you well enough for my life story, sorry.

I often come across as rude with how I respond to people.
Allow me to tell you why exactly I come across this way: I am rude. Image
Other than that, I just tend to lack a filter; You may take something personally that I didn't mean personally. I'm usually just fulfilling obligations.

If you were expecting something more cute or kindly, here you go:
I do what I do as a volunteer and as a friend to protect people from harm and foul play.
Doesn't matter to me if it's just a player, a Juror, a Judge (none of the current ones have to worry, they're the fairest and least dramatic ones we've ever had), a GMod (six feet, Levin Image), an Admin or a Dev.
I'll throw hands. Dobby is happy to be with his friends, after all.

---

And now, a story to entertain you, with the only thing you'll ever need to know about me, 'cause you should always keep your sense of humor no matter how serious a situation is:
Spoiler: I live in a bad neighborhood, and I mean a "walk outside at the wrong time and get hit by an unmarked vehicle or shot at" bad neighborhood. Drive-by shootings might as well be in the sales pitch.
So, as you can imagine, this includes a lot of hearing voices and noises outside at night, and having to go investigate if we think someone's on the property.

So, being the dunce cap-wearing Florida man that I am, I like to take the edge off by making light of it while I'm wandering around the dark of night with nothing but whatever pointy or blunt object I could grab at the time.
I've quite enjoyed scaring people out of the backyard by putting on my best impression of Dobby the house elf and singing "Tiptoe Through the Tulips" because when you're already trespassing, do you really wanna try and call the bluff of the lanky, scraggly, scruffy-looking guy wielding a bamboo stick?
Everything in my signature is a clickable link
Spoiler: Discord: William#2527

williewest
Transporter
Transporter

Re: Apparently I never made one of these

Postby williewest » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:43 pm

HEY, MR. TITLE, WHY ARE WE YELLING? ARE YOU OKAY? DID YOUR HEARING GO?
Everything in my signature is a clickable link
Spoiler: Discord: William#2527

williewest
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Ezradekezra » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:49 pm

*insert belated welcome post here*
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby dolphina » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:39 am

a belated welcome to hell
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Descender » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:05 pm

hi sock guy
Possibly known as TodaysStory
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Jackparrot » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:15 am

Welcome to the forums!

Y'know I don't think I've ever made an introduction post either, I should do that sometime
I am not as active as I used to be, although I should be somewhat active.
Jackparrot
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Descender » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:41 am

Jackparrot wrote:Welcome to the forums!

Y'know I don't think I've ever made an introduction post either, I should do that sometime

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=79322
Possibly known as TodaysStory
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Return to Introduction