zorarezz

Introduce yourself!

zorarezz

Postby zorarezz » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:55 am

Hey everyone I'm zorarezz. I play town traitor almost every night at around 9pm PST. Town of Salem is addicting don't judge lol. :lol:

:D Favorite Game Modes: Mafia town traitor and coven ranked practice
:) Favorite Role: Witch [in tt] (so OP if you keep track of the roles and with some luck)
:cry: Least Fave Role: Any neutral evil

I've been playing super casually off and on since 2015, and I live in California, USA. 26/F/CA XD

I love the community of this game, always seeing the same usernames every night and the anonymity that comes with it. And i like that the people who get on every night seem to have a love for the structure of the game, so its just weeding out attention trolls from there lol. I'm not always perfect in that arena but i try my best to be :mrgreen: at least in game it's important to me, lobby not always so much :roll:

Feel free to add me on town if you wanna play, or on discord my name's the same. I don't call during games tho bc that's cheating but I'd love to get to know people a little better.

Have a great day and Happy New Year :!: :!: :!:
zorarezz

zorarezz
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: zorarezz

Postby Ezradekezra » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:15 am

Welcome to the forums!
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby Hiway202 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:33 pm

Welcome!
Hello, my name's Elencia! I'm happy to answer questions, so feel free to send me a PM if you need anything! However, I don't have the power to grant your appeal, so please don't PM me about that.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Hiway202
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Postby cob709 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:48 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Plenty of fun things to do on the forums, like Forum Mafia!
join us :D
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Return to Introduction