Hello

Introduce yourself!

Hello

Postby sarahk99 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:08 pm

Hi everyone
My name is Sarah and I'm pleased here to meet you all
Last edited by sarahk99 on Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
sarahk99

Re: Hello

Postby dolphina » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:23 pm

sarahk99 wrote:Hi everyone
My name is Sarah and I'm pleased to meet you all

Hewwo sawah! Hwope youwu hwave a gwood twime hewe!
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Ezradekezra » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:55 pm

Welcome to the forums! :D
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby KalegNar » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:31 pm

Hello, Sarah, and wecome to the ToS forums. You'll find welcome cookies to your right and an ID badge to your left. Enjoy your stay and make sure not to enter the 5th floor.
KalegNar
Executioner
Executioner

Postby cob709 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:52 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Come check out the Forum Mafia, it's very fun
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Ezradekezra » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:08 pm

cob709 wrote:Come check out the Forum Mafia, it's very fun

Don't listen to Cob, they will just try to indoctrinate you into their NoLynch cult
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby cob709 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:06 pm

Ezradekezra wrote:

Don't listen to Cob, they will just try to indoctrinate you into their NoLynch cult

Now now- hear me out for a second.
Spoiler: On the first day, all information is unreliable as it is built upon nothing. The first lynch can be considered "random," which is generally unreliable and unfavorable towards Town. This is because the Town has a higher "probability" of being lynched Day 1. In order to prevent this, we can nolynch and save ourselves from killing each other.

In theory, the more we lynch, the less Town-aligned players we will have, and the game will also end quicker since Mafia is able to manipulate the votes as they wish. Highly influential players that are aligned with Mafia can completely take over the Town, and passive players won't be able to do anything about it. As previously stated, this entire possibility can be avoided if we nolynch.

Our "most powerful" weapon can be used against us if we don't handle it properly. In my opinion, we should nolynch before we mislynch because it will lead to confusion and panic. We'll continuously chainlynching after Day 1, and we'll keep making the same mistake.

Instead, we should wait for TIs to post information. This guarantees that we lynch correctly, and reduce the probability of mislynching, and also forces Mafia to decide whether or not to claim TI as late claims would be suspicious.

In conclusion, the cons of lynching Day 1 far outweigh the "pros" because although it may lead us to lynching the Mafia, it can also lead to to lynching Town. To prevent this we must nolynch, it is the only way.
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Ezradekezra » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:11 pm

cob709 wrote:
Ezradekezra wrote:

Now now- hear me out for a second.
Spoiler: On the first day, all information is unreliable as it is built upon nothing. The first lynch can be considered "random," which is generally unreliable and unfavorable towards Town. This is because the Town has a higher "probability" of being lynched Day 1. In order to prevent this, we can nolynch and save ourselves from killing each other.

In theory, the more we lynch, the less Town-aligned players we will have, and the game will also end quicker since Mafia is able to manipulate the votes as they wish. Highly influential players that are aligned with Mafia can completely take over the Town, and passive players won't be able to do anything about it. As previously stated, this entire possibility can be avoided if we nolynch.

Our "most powerful" weapon can be used against us if we don't handle it properly. In my opinion, we should nolynch before we mislynch because it will lead to confusion and panic. We'll continuously chainlynching after Day 1, and we'll keep making the same mistake.

Instead, we should wait for TIs to post information. This guarantees that we lynch correctly, and reduce the probability of mislynching, and also forces Mafia to decide whether or not to claim TI as late claims would be suspicious.

In conclusion, the cons of lynching Day 1 far outweigh the "pros" because although it may lead us to lynching the Mafia, it can also lead to to lynching Town. To prevent this we must nolynch, it is the only way.

/vote Cob
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby Soulshade55r » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:35 pm

dolphina wrote:
sarahk99 wrote:Hi everyone
My name is Sarah and I'm pleased to meet you all

Hewwo sawah! Hwope youwu hwave a gwood twime hewe!

Never have I ever see something quite so horrible in my life
Favourite Roles (To play)
Spoiler: Town: Jailor
Mafia: Consort
NE: Witch
NB: Guardian Angel
Coven: Necromancer
NC: Pirate
Soulshade55r
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Return to Introduction