'sup homies?

Introduce yourself!

'sup homies?

Postby Koleszar » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:36 pm

'Sup homies? I've never introduced myself to you 'til now.

IRL: I'm a former pro handball player and former amateur boxer, I've just finished highschool and I'm looking to imigrate to NA (West/East Coast) or UK (in worst scenario) due my University time. I love reading psychology stuff and I'm addicted into understanding serial killers and psychopats, I don't belive there is stupid people, just mentally impaired and people who act stupid. I really do love politics and reading anatomy stuff about our body (especially women's body tbh, and no, I'm not a perv, it's just fascinating to me).

ONLINE: I love playing CS:GO (playing for almost 14yrs now) and I've made some good pocket money from it, I usually play League of Legends (playing for 5yrs now) and Roleplay games (I used to play GTA:SA Roleplay tbh). I've started playing Town of Salem in early season 1 when a friend of mine showed me this game and I loved it (I even bought it after like 1 day of playing it, they told me I'm nuts because I won't play that much to worth the money but the moment I reached 200hrs they've said I'm insane... :cry: ) but not only that, I even got a smurf account which recently became my main (I'm talking about this one right here Koleszar | VEVES is my old one).
Nothing much, I enjoy my stay here and I'll be here for a long time, I even consider buying the board game even tho it's harder to play and maybe less fun than the online one, but...who knows? In the near future for sure. Hit me up on Steam if you want to play with me.
If you own Town of Salem on Steam, don't forget to apply to our Town of Salem dedicated group. Click here to apply. We're looking to build a great community among Town of Salem players to have fun with.
Koleszar
Witch
Witch

Re: 'sup homies?

Postby Seththeking » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:50 pm

You could try FM.
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Return to Introduction