Hi - trying out for my family

Introduce yourself!

Hi - trying out for my family

Postby HelgeTheMoose » Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:03 am

Hi everyone,
I'm a complete noob in this game and want to try it out.
Am looking for a nice family game to play remotely, since we are a bit distributed over the world.
But as a noob I have a couple of questions:
1. how can I try it out without having to pay those initial $5
2. couldn't figure out the number of real players needed for a game. It says 7+ players, but if we are 3-5 in the family, does that mean, that we always need to play with others as well or can the rest of the players be replaced by bots/npcs?

Feedback and a warm welcome much appreciated :D ;)
HelgeTheMoose

Re: Hi - trying out for my family

Postby Hiway202 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:02 pm

Hello! Welcome to the forums!!

HelgeTheMoose wrote:1. how can I try it out without having to pay those initial $5

Currently the game is free on mobile with ads. Also, if you have a friend that has the premium edition already, they could give you a referral code that would let you try out 5 games for free. Just be careful with referral codes and don't give them out to people you don't know or trust. To prevent trolls, if someone gets banned using a referral code, the person who's referral code it is gets suspended as well.

HelgeTheMoose wrote:couldn't figure out the number of real players needed for a game. It says 7+ players, but if we are 3-5 in the family, does that mean, that we always need to play with others as well or can the rest of the players be replaced by bots/npcs?

You can play custom games with as few as 7 players, although in my experience the game works best with the full 15. Unfortunately, since it is a text based game, there aren't any bots or NPC's that can replace players, so you would have to join a lobby with other players.

I hope this helps answer some of your questions! Feel free to let me know if you have anymore, and welcome again!
Hello, my name's Elencia! I'm happy to answer questions, so feel free to send me a PM if you need anything! However, I don't have the power to grant your appeal, so please don't PM me about that.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Hiway202
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Return to Introduction