PTR is now open! Help us find the bugs!

Announcements made here about the game and the company.

Re: PTR is now open! Help us find the bugs!

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:51 am

The plans are to patch it today, however only Josh (Achilles) can confirm if it indeed will be today, or if there's more bugs that need to be found.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SkorumpowanyGlut » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:48 am

"I think the Spy shouldn't be able to see the Mafia chat. It should only see the visits. I don't like the idea of confirming the existence of a Spy to the Mafia."

Also, I'm not convinced of first arsonist change (frame dousing).
SkorumpowanyGlut
Transporter
Transporter

Postby jaimee245 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:16 pm

Are you able to get taunts through the cauldron? Little bummed as I like to save up my MP for customizations but I can't do that for those and they seem pretty fun.
jaimee245

Postby Frostwolf103 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:24 am

http://prnt.sc/ej1za9

http://prnt.sc/ej1pa0

The pictures on link I provided shows two different messages, you should put 'speak privately' message after the (all) spy is dead.
Frostwolf103
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Jerme » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:29 am

Did the Spy leave the game?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby anthony83265 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:47 am

Well this isn't exactly about the new update but this is a pretty big bug. Whenever attempt to change my graphics level under general it does not save and resets to high which slows my game down immensely i cannot remember if this was a problem before the update i am not aware. Thank you
anthony83265

Postby xTiffanyyx » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:25 pm

Alright.
Im okay with the new arso change, really makes arso a lot buffer and gives it an actual chance of winning.
but this kinda nerfs the sheriff role, which makes it pretty useless in an arso game. (not a big problem imo)
yeah tbh i have no complaints just that even when all spies are dead, it still shows the message "you feel like someone is listening to your conversation" or whatever it says.
im chimmy choo on ranked

legacy elo: 687
season 1: 1004
season 2: 1545
season 3: 1632
season 4 peak: 1857

Spoiler: Image
xTiffanyyx
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Jerme » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:43 am

xTiffanyyx wrote:Alright.
Im okay with the new arso change, really makes arso a lot buffer and gives it an actual chance of winning.
but this kinda nerfs the sheriff role, which makes it pretty useless in an arso game. (not a big problem imo)
yeah tbh i have no complaints just that even when all spies are dead, it still shows the message "you feel like someone is listening to your conversation" or whatever it says.

Spies are relentless and very dedicated to their job, thus death cannot stop them from listening to the Mafias conversation and to whispers. Due to that, there is still someone listening in. In addition to that, this tex should not give any information about the number of Spies being present, which might give the Mafia more of an advantage.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Announcements