Tutorial, Double Merit Point Weekends, and More!

Announcements made here about the game and the company.

Re: Tutorial, Double Merit Point Weekends, and More!

Postby ProwlBoy » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:27 pm

I'm down for a new tutorial system. This will definitely get rid of of, "I don't know how this role works anyway". Especially when you play in the custom games. I do suggest on the home menu that there's a button letting players play the tutorial. Players who have forgotten how to play can play the tutorial when they access the home screen and regain the ability to play the game again.
ProwlBoy

Postby Sirenfal » Thu May 25, 2017 9:03 am

i prefer the idea of double merit points, i dont spend much in terms of town points, but merit points are different and i like customizing my character
I always have my avatar as a throwback to a classic many people miss, I don't know what you lot like so don't say you are disappointed.
Sirenfal
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby snapshot112 » Thu May 25, 2017 3:46 pm

ProwlBoy wrote:I'm down for a new tutorial system. This will definitely get rid of of, "I don't know how this role works anyway". Especially when you play in the custom games. I do suggest on the home menu that there's a button letting players play the tutorial. Players who have forgotten how to play can play the tutorial when they access the home screen and regain the ability to play the game again.

There already is a button for this, it's in your settings.
Ingame-Nickname: Shalltear
Games played: 956 (528/419/9)

#SaveTheDragons
A small click for you, but a HUGE click for these dragons.
Image Image Image Image Image

FM record (4/4)
Spoiler: Image
snapshot112
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Previous

Return to Announcements