Forced Password Reset 2/8/2022

Announcements made here about the game and the company.

Forced Password Reset 2/8/2022

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:00 am

Hey Townies!

If you do not keep yourself logged in via "Remember Me" on the forums, you will find your password is 'incorrect' when attempting to login. In reality, it's just been reset. You will need to reset your password to something else in order to re-access your forum account (and therefor Trial, etc). This also applies to those who use the Remember Me option, as you will eventually have to set a password for the forum. This can be done via the User Control Panel (UCP) under "Profile > Edit Account Settings". You also can use the link below as a shortcut.
(Keep in mind this will sync to your game password as well.)

This was done to prevent advantage being taken of accounts whose information was being shared, mostly where users just reset their passwords to their previous password during the breach and the game didn't check to make sure it was different. (i.e: Password123 was 'reset' to Password123 by User, as an example.) This unfortunately affected a lot of accounts in the size of the scope, so all accounts were reset as a result to secure the account ownership to the accounts' proper owners to prevent this from spreading.

Sincerest apologies from us community staff and the Developers for the inconvenience this may cause.

To reset your password, you can use this link;
https://www.blankmediagames.com/help/re ... dreset.php

If you're having problems resetting your password, or you used a throwaway email, you're gonna have to email the Developers and ask them to assist you; support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks!
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Announcements