Glitched Achievement "Ouch"

Post any known bugs here!

Glitched Achievement "Ouch"

Postby MysticMismagius » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:53 pm

I have fulfilled the requirements for the achievement "Ouch" multiple times, yet the achievement has not registered in my Achievement Browser.

A few months ago, I was a Vigilante in a game of Coven All Any. A Transporter who was frustratingly dense decided to transport me with the Potion Master I had been ordered to shoot, leading to me shooting myself. I was the only Vigilante in the game, so I wasn't shot by someone else. The Transporter was real, so I was definitely transported into myself. This should have counted for the achievement, but it did not. https://youtu.be/Mtwf_OySvKM

So when I tried to boost this achievement today with a friend of mine, we thought maybe the achievement description was being vague, and that we needed to have a Witch control the Vigilante into themself in order for it to count. Well, this did not work either. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
This picture is from the Witch's POV, not mine. The Vigilante that the Witch controlled into themself was me. Yet, I still did not get the achievement. My friend and I tried multiple different methods in order to get the achievement to work, such as switching clients (I usually use Steam, I switched my main to a browser for testing), introducing a Doctor into the role list to heal me, and waiting until N2 so I could target someone as the Vigilante. No matter what we did, I never got the achievement.

Yes I did send this to TurdPile as the FAQ suggested. I'm posting it here because even if my friend and I are granted the achievement, this achievement is ridiculously bugged and should be fixed.
Last edited by MysticMismagius on Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MysticMismagius
Consigliere
Consigliere

Re: Glitched Achievement "Ouch"

Postby Spockus21 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:55 pm

I can confirm this is what happened, we both attempted to boost this earlier this night. :( Hopefully this gets fixed soon :)
Spockus21
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:20 pm

Thanks for your report. I will forward this, so it can gets looked on.
Since I got that achievement, I know it wasn't bugged in the past.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Spockus21 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:19 pm

Jerme wrote:Thanks for your report. I will forward this, so it can gets looked on.
Since I got that achievement, I know it wasn't bugged in the past.

Any ETA on when a fix can be expected for this or not yet?
Spockus21
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:56 pm

This is currently not the priority.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Bug Reports