Lag spikes on 2-12-19

Post any known bugs here!

Lag spikes on 2-12-19

Postby SirKepi » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:31 am

Late at night (around midnight HST which is GMT -10) on 2-12-19 (since it was after midnight) there were MASSIVE lag spikes in-game. I'm actually typing this while sitting in the will stage of day 3 in-game, it's been sitting here for several minutes now. This happened to me one other time earlier tonight as well and BOTH times I used (read: wasted) a scroll. The first time was a sheriff scroll and the second time was an executioner scroll. Your game used to kick me off randomly before, causing me to waste scrolls then too. All in all I'd say I've probably wasted close to two dozen scrolls that I paid REAL money for. I'm choosing to give your company my hard-earned money, which I honestly don't make much of. I am well within my rights to demand some kind of compensation here, but I won't. All I ask is that you PLEASE fix your broken game. During the last wave of lag spikes and disconnect issues some months ago I said I wouldn't be spending any more money in-game until you fix your broken game (it since got better, so guess what? I started spending money on your game again!) and it looks like I'll be going back to that again because call me crazy but when I spend the kind of money I've spent on your game (probably over $50 at this point), I expect it to work properly.

To sum up: Devs PLEASE fix your broken game so I don't keep wasting scrolls and either lagging so hard I'm forced to leave (and suffer a leaving penalty because of it), forced to wait out the lag spikes (which in some cases don't end), or just straight disconnecting due to your broken servers. And no, it's NOT my internet. There were other people complaining about the lag and a TON of people left all at once. Also I have 300 mbps down, 30 mbps up internet, best in this state and extremely stable.

Also, I'd better not get any leaving strikes/hits/reports or be punished in any way for this, as it's YOUR fault, NOT mine.
Yeah I'm a furry. Deal with it.

Favorite roles:
Jester
Executioner
Veteran
Godfather
Vampire Hunter

Names I most commonly use in-game:
Maiq the Furry (Usually)
Maiq the Liar (Rarely)
Phoenix Wright (Very rarely)

If you see me feel free to say hi! ^_^