Lookout being able to see 4 people visit.

Post any known bugs here!

Lookout being able to see 4 people visit.

Postby UluTaborlin » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:07 am

I'm very sorry but I couldn't get any screenshots and can only go with words. I'm also sorry if this bug was already posted but I couldn't find anything related to this after some searching.

This happened in a Coven All Any game today.

I was a Sherrif(11) that interrogated a Spy(9) and found them inno, but I was killed by an Ambusher(13). Spy was visited by me(11), Ambusher(13), Mafioso(6), Janitor(14) AND Lookout(12). Spy got cleaned, told me that three mafia visited him in death chat and left the game.

The problem is that at D2, the lookout came out and said that he saw 4 people visiting 9 (Which should be impossible) and he was accurate, giving the info above to town. He was not a pb or anything, even in post-game screen it said Lookout.

Not just that, another player(1) in that game very stubbornly said that Lo can see 4 people at the same time and he himself saw 4 people visit yesterday. Is this a bug related to an Ambusher killing making it count like 3 visits but show the fourth visit too? I don't know anything about this and just wanted to post this so maybe someone can reproduce it, but I can't get any screenshots to prove it happened.

There was no disguiser and its shenanigans, no retri at play, and other than me getting killed by the ambusher, there was no interaction between the visits. And this was at N1.
UluTaborlin

Return to Bug Reports