Lookout visits not working when player leaves

Post any known bugs here!

Lookout visits not working when player leaves

Postby MadGoalie » Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:23 pm

So I was 13 (Lookout).

I decided to watch 7 (Mafioso) Night 1. 7 then left very very late in the night. I tried clicking to visit 6 (Vigilante) but it didn't register in time.

The game told me that 2 (Serial Killer), and ONLY 2 visited my target. 7 then shows up as dying to suicide and ONLY suicide, there were no Serial Killer kills that night.

I then, reasonably, conclude that 2 has to be a visiting, non killing, role (it was Classic and the Framer also left N1, so this effectively meant confirmed town).

I then tell the entire town to trust 2, 2 ends up being the Serial Killer.

Surely this isn't supposed to happen.

I have screenshots of the chat log and the graveyard but I'm not sure how to post them.
MadGoalie
Jester
Jester

Re: Lookout visits not working when player leaves

Postby EqsyLootz » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:10 pm

MadGoalie wrote:So I was 13 (Lookout).

I decided to watch 7 (Mafioso) Night 1. 7 then left very very late in the night. I tried clicking to visit 6 (Vigilante) but it didn't register in time.

The game told me that 2 (Serial Killer), and ONLY 2 visited my target. 7 then shows up as dying to suicide and ONLY suicide, there were no Serial Killer kills that night.

I then, reasonably, conclude that 2 has to be a visiting, non killing, role (it was Classic and the Framer also left N1, so this effectively meant confirmed town).

I then tell the entire town to trust 2, 2 ends up being the Serial Killer.

Surely this isn't supposed to happen.

I have screenshots of the chat log and the graveyard but I'm not sure how to post them.

To post screenshots upload them to imgur and send the link here.
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
General Salem Community Accomplishments.
~~Master Elo Ranked Player: 2.1k Elo~~
I'm also a damn Sunflower, Deal with it.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Re: Lookout visits not working when player leaves

Postby MadGoalie » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:15 pm

MadGoalie
Jester
Jester

Return to Bug Reports