keep getting directed to wikipedia????

Post any known bugs here!

keep getting directed to wikipedia????

Postby riceandveggi » Thu May 20, 2021 9:24 pm

(Repost from Reddit)
I logged into tos after being inactive for couple months, everything seemed fine until these annoying technical issues occurred while playing games.

Whenever I type 'w' in chat, somehow it directs me to the homepage wikipedia.com in a new tab??? I have absolutely no clue why this is happening. I tried on other websites, but nothing happened. It's so frustrating when I try to whisper someone (/w) or just type in sentences in general. Complete waste of time when I have to be quick. I have not changed any settings prior to playing my first match in a while.

Another issue is whenever I type in numbers (1,2,3,4 ..etc) it selects the entire screen, meaning that it highlights the entire screen with a pale blue filter on it(?) making me hard to read, catch up with the discussion, and even see what im typing in. It goes away when I do cmd+A (deselect region) but obviously it would be incredibly inconvenient to do that every time I type in any kind of number, especially when I have to fake a will in seconds before getting accused. Again, this is only happening on blankmediagames.com no where else.

I'm pretty certain that this is only happening to me, so does anyone have any idea how to fix this?
By the way, I'm playing ToS on MacOS and Firefox browser.
riceandveggi
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Return to Bug Reports