Stuck as PB?

Post any known bugs here!

Stuck as PB?

Postby Koyume » Tue May 04, 2021 9:10 pm

Long story short, in one of my game, I infected everyone alive as PB, but still couldn't transform into Pest for whatever reason.
https://i.imgur.com/Yr00uW7.png
Koyume
Jester
Jester

Re: Stuck as PB?

Postby SizzleShot » Wed May 05, 2021 1:57 am

This happens when the person you choose to visit at night becomes transported. Its the same as when you choose to douse someone, but they get transported, and it still shows you the douse icon on their name. But i dont know if the game allows them to be infected because of this so it might be a full glitch.
SPLOOF
SizzleShot
Witch
Witch

Re: Stuck as PB?

Postby ScarfVendetta » Wed May 05, 2021 6:57 am

SizzleShot wrote:This happens when the person you choose to visit at night becomes transported. Its the same as when you choose to douse someone, but they get transported, and it still shows you the douse icon on their name. But i dont know if the game allows them to be infected because of this so it might be a full glitch.

That part about Arsonist is is incorrect. I've played many times as Arsonist recently; if you target a player that is transported, the douse indicator will accurately be placed on whoever the player was transported with. It's inapplicable for douses, but it is applicable for poison and hexes.
Just some Sheriff who didn't claim until Day 5, and has no leads whatsoever

No need to be alarmed...
ScarfVendetta
Summer 2020 Winner
Summer 2020 Winner

Return to Bug Reports