Frame working longer than 2nights

Post any known bugs here!

Frame working longer than 2nights

Postby eswah » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:55 am

The framer of this game framed Male Seahorse on night 1. The framer died on night 2. I, the sheriff, interrogated Male Seahorse on night 3 and they came up as suspicious. I have a screenshot to provide evidence. Male Seahorse came out as the doctor and died. After that i got reported for gamethrowing for calling them suspicious and get lynched. I thought framer can't frame someone for 2nights+ ? This must be a legit bug.

https://i.imgur.com/VdfBe9E.jpg
eswah

Re: Frame working longer than 2nights

Postby Emily372 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:38 pm

Role Change - Framer - Frames will now last until an investigative role targets the framed player, not just the night the player is framed.
(Quoted from TOS Patch 3.3.0)
Serial Killer has killed the TT Jailor... and now the Town has congratulated that serial killer for no reason.
That TT Jailor has a will covered in blood, making it unreadable...
Since there is no medium, the town lost to the SK.
Emily372
Witch
Witch

Re: Frame working longer than 2nights

Postby eswah » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:52 pm

Oh.. I did not know that as I am a new player. Thank you for the fast reply, I really appreciate it. I hope this kinda info gets added to the role list ingame, as it is very tricky for new people. When I asked people in the game, most replied to me that it only lasts 1 day.. Hopefully reports based on misunderstandings don’t get people banned. Thanks again!
eswah

Return to Bug Reports