Will bug and Ranked Join bug

Post any known bugs here!

Will bug and Ranked Join bug

Postby Kyosji » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:14 am

Seeing this more and more. First off this is on a Windows 10 64-bit running on firefox.

Will bug:
Quite often now i'm having issues where when i open my will to type or copy, it treats my mouse as if the mouse 1 button is clicked and keeps highlighting everything instead of going to a point and letting me click to type. I've accidentally deleted my will numerous times because i don't notice it quick enough and start typing, but since a section of my will was highlighted, it deletes it. When being careful, I have to take more time to click an area where i only highlight a single space that i don't mind overwriting. At first I thought it was my mouse, but I've swapped it with a few other mice I have around the office and have the same problem. It's not always a thing, it just randomly pops up, sort of like classic flash where you couldn't type unless you moved the game window around.

Rank Join Bug:
This is also something I thought I was going mad on, but have taken the time to watch and make sure it wasn't just me going crazy. Numerous times during countdown, the Accept window doesn't pop up, and so the countdown just ends and you have to click to join the queue again. I also have noticed an inconsistency with the game accepting my first click when it's not my active window. Sometimes it will click the ok to join, sometimes i have to double click it to get the OK to grey out. Needless to say, joining a ranked game has become VERY annoying since the Unity port came out.
Magic is distilled laziness. Put that on my gravestone.
Kyosji
Retributionist
Retributionist

Re: Will bug and Ranked Join bug

Postby Kyosji » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:32 am

No one else with these issues?
Magic is distilled laziness. Put that on my gravestone.
Kyosji
Retributionist
Retributionist

Return to Bug Reports