Bad Luck of Trying to Play Town of Salem

Post any known bugs here!

Bad Luck of Trying to Play Town of Salem

Postby TheToaMaster » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:12 pm

OK, so my friend wanted me to play Town of Salem. So I created an account with a secure password. Except I made a mistake. I used a symbol in my password. As a result, the game told me "Your username or password was invalid." So I went to the forums, and I found the solution. I clicked on the link to give me a new password via email.

Same error message.

So I decided to request a password reset because at this point I'm starting to get disheartened. I put in the credentials, and I got this message:
"The given username could not be associated with a Town of Salem account."

What am I doing wrong? Do I have to make a new account? Did something happened? What am I doing that's wrong?
TheToaMaster

Re: Bad Luck of Trying to Play Town of Salem

Postby TheToaMaster » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:14 pm

Oh, and I forgot to mention. When I created the account, it gave me this error: https://i.imgur.com/mSV0s0d.png
I didn't think much of it, as I was able to activate my account. However, I still can't log in to Town of Salem.
TheToaMaster

Re: Bad Luck of Trying to Play Town of Salem

Postby Jerme » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:41 pm

Interesting, there is no game account with that name atm, which is why the login didn't work.
I'll forward this.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Bug Reports