Some login bugs

Post any known bugs here!

Some login bugs

Postby TheWanderer » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:49 pm

Hello,

I was just changing my password and noticed a couple bugs about logging in and out of your account.

1. If I click Sign In on the blankmediagames.com website it takes me to the forum login page with an error message saying "Captcha verification failed. Please try again.". I then have to log in again on the forum login page after solving a captcha. This happens every time.

2. After resetting my password I found I was in a situation where I could log in to the game but I was unable to log in to the forums. From the forum login page it told me I had an incorrect password, but when I logged in to the game it worked fine. I believe I had reset my password using the link on the blankmediagames.com login page. I reset the password again using the link on the forum login page and then it worked ok for both the game and the forum.

3. In the game main menu there is no logout button (am I missing it?). Just feel like it's weird that the only way to logout of your game account is to click the x on the webpage.
TheWanderer
Sponsor
Sponsor

Return to Bug Reports