I can't log in to my account!

Post any known bugs here!

I can't log in to my account!

Postby Hangover01 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:57 am

Hey guys and ToS support!
I can't login into my account 3 days continuously. I changed my password, but when i login to the game, i got an error message:
"Error connecting to server. Please try again later". :cry: :cry:
I dont know, if my account was banned or something like that, but i dont think it is.
Thanks for the help.
Hangover01

Re: I can't log in to my account!

Postby Hangover01 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:41 pm

I using the steam version,but i get the problem in browser too. In browser and steam application i cant log in with "login with steam" either.
If i write wrong password, its obviously giving an error message about it, but if write the correct one, i get the "error connecting to server,please try again later" message. I can write on this forum, so the account works.
There were a time, when blankmediagames was hacked, and the database was in danger. I havent play ToS since it. Can it be thats why i cant log in? Its just a guess.
And about the ban... I didnt get message about it, just about the data breach but it didnt say "you are banned" or something like that.
Hangover01

Postby Flavorable » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:30 pm

Please ensure you try all of the following things on this list: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=15220

Also keep in mind that things like school internet and VPN might cause issues connecting, especially if the game in itself is blocked.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Hangover01 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:48 pm

Its probably VPN then, because i tried from mobile internet and it works.
Im a student in college, and i didnt think that could be a problem.
Thanks for the help <3
Hangover01

Postby Jerme » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:14 pm

It could be that the college'S current IP got banned in the rare occasions that we handed out some of those.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Bug Reports