can't login need to reset password dont get email

Post any known bugs here!

can't login need to reset password dont get email

Postby DrimMan » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:15 pm

at first i couldnt get into the game because it got stuck at verifying when i tried logging in now it tells me that i need to reset my password to log in to the game but i can log into the forums and i go to change my password and i never get the email to change my password. i have emailed the support got an auto response back with some basic help and if that wasnt enough to respond to the email that was a week ago and no response back
DrimMan

Re: can't login need to reset password dont get email

Postby Jerme » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:16 pm

Have you checked the spam folder of your mail account?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Jerme » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:13 pm

Your account was not banned, it simply got bugged by the creation and didn't put you into the correct groups, so that has no usergroup after approval anymore. I've forwarded this to the board admin for fixing.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby DrimMan » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:57 pm

thanks for fixing the forum part of my issue now i guess ill just wait until i get the email back from support to play the game again
DrimMan

Return to Bug Reports