literally cant play the game

Post any known bugs here!

literally cant play the game

Postby XxaggieboyxX » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:37 pm

i really need help. i bought this game on steam a while ago and i havnt played it in a year maybe? and my account wont verify. when i try to log into the game the account wont verify whether i try to log into it with steam or just simply my username and password it just sits there saying verifying.

i have tried uninstalling, changing my password and neither are working. it does the same if i try to play on the browser version. tried making a new account but i cant play on the browser because it tells me i need to buy it on there or on steam. if i try to log onto steam with the new account it logs me in. great right? no. it tells me to link it to steam and when i click play i get a pop up telling me to link it to steam so i can have coven. ok so i uninstall coven and then when i try again it just says to link to steam for rewards or whatever. so i cant play the game at all and it kinda sucks because i miss this game and i had a ton of scrolls and cosmetics on the first account(the current account im on this forum with right now) does this have something to do with the hack last Christmas? i dug through my email and found out there was a hack that happened in late december and i had never tried to play between now and then so idk. i literally cant play the game in any fashion without forking over more money or maybe try creating a new steam account but i dont want to play the game enough to have to log into a different steam account just to play.

please help me i just want to play the game
XxaggieboyxX

Re: literally cant play the game

Postby Jerme » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:03 pm

Did you use the reset password link or only the forget password link?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby XxaggieboyxX » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:27 pm

Jerme wrote:Did you use the reset password link or only the forget password link?

yeah i fixed it later that night by changing the password to my own again after i got a random one. then i come back here because the same thing was happening to me again but about halfway through typing this i stopped verifying and let me play the game lol
XxaggieboyxX

Postby Jerme » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:12 pm

Well then, thanks for the heads up.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Bug Reports