Stuck on 'verifying account'

Post any known bugs here!

Stuck on 'verifying account'

Postby Torma25 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:46 pm

Hey there!

I have recently redownlaoded the Steam version of the game, and when I try to log in through steam I get stuck on the 'verifying account' screen. On the forums I have seen that I'm supposed to reset my password, because of a recent breach, but I don't see how this could be a solution with a Steam login. Also, yes I did try to log in with this account and that didn't work either. I would highly prefer using my steam account for the game since I'm pretty sure it has a lot more gametime than the browser version, and I wouldn't like it to go to waste.
Torma25

Re: Stuck on 'verifying account'

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:28 pm

Moved to Bug Reports.

When you first used Steam, it should have prompted you to create a password. Please try logging in manually through the username and password field instead of the green Login with Steam button. If that doesn't work, or it's the opposite, try using the green Login with Steam button.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Grans » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:28 am

I can't login Username:Grans I tried the green button too and he oher type too
it didn't worked
Grans

Postby Flavorable » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:30 am

You need to actually reset your password first. Go to your user control panel (top left on this forum) and go under the profile tab, there you can reset your password.
Afterwards, click the "clear password" button on Steam and fill in your new password.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Bug Reports