Steam Wallet Purchase (Name change)

Post any known bugs here!

Steam Wallet Purchase (Name change)

Postby PterryDactyl » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:55 pm

Hello,

Not sure if this is the right place, but roughly 24 hours ago I made a steam wallet purchase for a name change (4.99). At the time, the name showed up as available, and I have a receipt from TOS via steam, however, my name was never changed. My money seems to have entered a black hole for now.

Is it possible for me to just get a refund? That would be preferred.

Also, I am able to send a copy of my steam receipt if necessary, but for obvious reasons, I am not comfortable just posting it on the forum.

Thank you!
PterryDactyl
Transporter
Transporter

Re: Steam Wallet Purchase (Name change)

Postby Transcender » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:17 pm

Hi cataracts. Sometimes it can take a while for the name change to take place. If you wish for a refund send an email to info@blankmediagames.com but i cannot be certain you will get one.
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby PterryDactyl » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:20 pm

Google wrote:Hi cataracts. Sometimes it can take a while for the name change to take place. If you wish for a refund send an email to info@blankmediagames.com but i cannot be certain you will get one.

Thank you!
PterryDactyl
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Jerme » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:11 pm

You could also message them that it has nto taken place and they will trigger it manually.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby PterryDactyl » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:17 pm

Jerme wrote:You could also message them that it has nto taken place and they will trigger it manually.

Still hasn't taken place. I asked for a refund through info, as I had decided to wait a couple of days to see if that'd help.
PterryDactyl
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Jerme » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:41 pm

You could've send the receipt to BMG along with the name you intended to got as well to have the namechange take place manually.
Please keep in mind to reply to the automated reply you got when sending the mail, if you haven't already.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby PterryDactyl » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:59 pm

Jerme wrote:You could've send the receipt to BMG along with the name you intended to got as well to have the namechange take place manually.
Please keep in mind to reply to the automated reply you got when sending the mail, if you haven't already.

I did notice the need to respond, thank you for the reminder, though. I'm still waiting for BMG to respond.

I honestly don't care about the name change that much. I'll probably wait until a sims expansion pack goes on sale if I can get a refund, lol.
PterryDactyl
Transporter
Transporter

Re: STILL NO REFUND OR NAME CHANGE GRANTED!! (Name change)

Postby PterryDactyl » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:42 pm

Update:I have sent two info emails, responded to the automated messages with no response.

This was supposedly sent to the devs, no response.

This is my second thread, still nobody cares. No response.

I'm starting to think I'll never see my 4.99 again.
PterryDactyl
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Jerme » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:44 pm

I apologize for the dismay, the devs current responsive time appears to be quite high atm.
I'll forward the thread to them.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby PterryDactyl » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:48 pm

Jerme wrote:I apologize for the dismay, the devs current responsive time appears to be quite high atm.
I'll forward the thread to them.

I am appreciative for the response, and your help, but Flavorable did contact them a few days ago...nothing has happened yet.
PterryDactyl
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Jerme » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:55 pm

We will see about this, as I used an other medium to contat them than she did.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby PterryDactyl » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:03 pm

Jerme wrote:We will see about this, as I used an other medium to contat them than she did.

Alrighty thank you.
PterryDactyl
Transporter
Transporter

Return to Bug Reports