Coming back to the game after 2 yrs.. Lost all my skins HELP

Post any known bugs here!

Coming back to the game after 2 yrs.. Lost all my skins HELP

Postby alphadevilll » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:34 am

I used to play Salem a lot 2 years ago. I had like hundreds of hours played. I have 500 wins. I used to own all death animations and a lot of skins. I stopped playing because I was. Concentrating on studies. I came back two days ago and found out that most my Skins and animations, pets are gone. Not all but most Of them are gone like 80%.. Please help.
alphadevilll
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Coming back to the game after 2 yrs.. Lost all my skins

Postby Jerme » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:16 pm

Are you sure you used the correct account?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby alphadevilll » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:51 pm

I'm sure because some of the skins are still there. I bought coven expansion. The clockwork skin is also there. But all of my death animations are gone. All pets except for one are gone. Four or five character skins have disappeared. My Elo and coins are still intact
alphadevilll
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:47 am

Skins or deathanimations do not disappear. Could it be that you bought them on the PTR instead?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Bug Reports