Paid $5 USD for a name change, didn't work..

Post any known bugs here!

Paid $5 USD for a name change, didn't work..

Postby FlamingHotPanda » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:32 am

Hey y'all,

I already emailed info@blankmediagames.com regarding this, so I'm not sure if I even need to post here. But I purchased a name change in-game and I have the receipt and everything, but it didn't work. It's been about 15 minutes now, and nothing has happened (I've tried everything already). My name right now is FlamingHotPanda but I wanted to change it to FloorMattress. I'm not sure if I should attach a copy of the receipt to this post. Could I get some help please? I really just want to get what I paid for :/ Bugs like this that have happened to several others (I just googled it and found a plethora of people with the same issue) should be fixed in a proactive manner rather than in a reactive manner. Thanks.
FlamingHotPanda
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Paid $5 USD for a name change, didn't work..

Postby Jerme » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:13 am

The namechange might get through once the transaction has been completed.
If you attached the receipt to your mail to BMG (in fact the reply to the automated message that you might have received back), then it should be all right.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby FlamingHotPanda » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:29 am

The transaction was completed immediately, yet it didn't work. It's been a full day now and still nothin. I really hope that they get back to me, bc if I get scammed that would suck.
FlamingHotPanda
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:05 am

Did you reply to the automatic answer you were sent after having mailed them?
Please keep in mind that their response time might be around 3-5 working days, but I beleive I will alert them about this case.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby FlamingHotPanda » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:47 am

Thank you so much Jerme! I saw their automated email but I never saw the part that said I had to reply to it to get help. I replied now, and hopefully I get an answer from them in the next few days. You're awesome
FlamingHotPanda
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:34 pm

You're welcome, I do hope you have a fast update on your purchase.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby FlamingHotPanda » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:15 pm

It's been a week total (about 5 business days) and still no reply from BMG. Getting a bit hopeless now. If I can't get the name change, I at least want a refund D:
FlamingHotPanda
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:57 am

I'll give them a heads up about your complaint.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby FlamingHotPanda » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:25 pm

Thanks a lot, Jerme. I just didn't want it to be forgotten and then they tell me "its too late" if another week passes, y'know? Appreciate you.
FlamingHotPanda
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Return to Bug Reports