just another forum post about bugged achievements

Post any known bugs here!

just another forum post about bugged achievements

Postby yellowdice » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:14 am

Hi, I know posts like these have been made far too often and are a big bother for admins / mods / devs etc. and I've tried to refrain from actually creating a topic about this. This post is meant to be as a last resort so I'm sorry if this bothers anybody.
I understand that the admins / mods / devs etc. have already shifted their focus onto town of salem 2, and I understand that the first game is no longer as much of a priority. Not to mention that achievements don't necessarily affect gameplay / don't affect much in general, and have therefore always been something that's at the bottom of to-do lists and something that takes a while to get sorted, but it has been nearly 2 years of waiting at this point and I feel like that's a little longer than it should take.
In the middle of May in 2022, I sent a Private Message to LevinSnakesRise regarding a bugged achievement, which I believe was shooting yourself as vig. This was back when the bugged achievement FAQ specified that was what to do and before Flavorable clarified that we should send an email about these inquiries instead. I believe I sent 1-2 follow ups, perhaps including proof that I got Town of Salem Expert / Adept of the Mafia (winning as all roles / maf roles) within those PMs as well.
I took a break from the game over the next year or so and it wasn't long after I returned in 2023 that I got another bugged achievements, and after checking the now updated bugged achievements FAQ, I sent an email over to the specified email address including all the proof I got the past 2 achievements as well as a couple new ones that aren't typically known to be bugged (From Beyond the Grave, I believe, which is saving your target as GA while dead). I also detailed the 2 PMs I previously sent. This first email was sent in the middle of Sep 2023 and the ticket number was 38110. Around a month later I followed up the email with screenshots of proof that I got Popular Target, being attacked 5 times as exe, which also isn't known to be bugged, and got a 2nd ticket number that is 38483.
Since then I've gotten a couple additional bugged achievements (forging a member of the mafia, killing 5 people as hex master) that I haven't reported about yet as I understand that I probably won't get a response.
Before I finish off the forum post, I'd like to apologize for both the long length and if I made this post in the wrong section. I don't expect to get a reply soon but I'd like to eventually get these achievements handed to me manually at some point in the future. Please let me know if any more details are necessary and I can also post any of the proof / info here in this forum post / in a PM with someone else if convenient / necessary. Thanks for your time
yellowdice

Re: just another forum post about bugged achievements

Postby Hiway202 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:41 pm

Hi!

I'm sorry about the long responses to your email. Sometimes emails get overlooked/lost, so in the future, if it's been over 15 business days, please PM Favorable with your ticket number!

I've let the devs know about your ticket numbers!
Hello, my name's Elencia! I'm happy to answer questions, so feel free to send me a PM if you need anything! However, I don't have the power to grant your appeal, so please don't PM me about that.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Hiway202
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Re: just another forum post about bugged achievements

Postby yellowdice » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:57 am

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. I’ve already sent a PM to Flavorable in the past, on Oct 12, about the first email I sent alongside the ticket number. I have yet to do so for my second but I haven’t received a response
yellowdice

Return to Bug Reports