All Veteran Role Alerts Disappear after one use

Post any known bugs here!

All Veteran Role Alerts Disappear after one use

Postby KILLERROBOT99 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:25 pm

Hello I'd like to report a bug that happened to me while playing a ranked game match.

I was given the role of Veteran and decided not to Alert N1. In N2 it said I still had all 3 alerts, like it should, and I did an Alert that night. When N3 came up, it should of said that I had 2 Alerts remaining but instead it said I had 0 Alerts remaining, which made no sense since there had only been 2 nights so far and I had only alerted once on N2.

This pretty much broke my role as Vet as I couldn't alert no matter what and my 2 other alerts just disappeared into nowhere.

I don't have any screen shots as my computer can't take screen shots of Google Chrome page.

I did use a Scroll if that might of affected the bug.

Hope I helped report something that can be fixed to help keep the Veteran role working. It's my favorite role in Ranked and I would hate to see it remain broken.
"Mr. Robot was a nickname I had online before the TV show ever existed." - Mr. Robot
KILLERROBOT99
Jester
Jester

Re: All Veteran Role Alerts Disappear after one use

Postby Jerme » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:17 am

Screenshots could be created by using the print screen-button and an image program in which you paste the created screenshot. If you are using windows 10, there is also the inbuild program called "Snipping tool", which also allows the recording of an image.
Also, I do know Chrome's pepper flash has some issues with ToS, causing random messages to pop up. I've seen a dead person getting jailed, a living person getting jailed while Jailor being dead (or beign Jailor themselves), a living person getting randomly the "you died"-message, which ends up the client treating them as dead, but not the server. This could be a side effect of that too.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby KILLERROBOT99 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:28 am

How would I do that with a MacBook Pro for 2009? I know windows computers have a screenshot ability via a hot key but my Mac doesn’t and doesn’t have the ability to hot key a screenshot button. Is there a built in feature you know of on the older style of MacBook that I own or a program I can use for it to allow screenshots?

I know, old computer but still works great and I don’t have the $$$ to shell out $2,000+ for a new laptop. :/
"Mr. Robot was a nickname I had online before the TV show ever existed." - Mr. Robot
KILLERROBOT99
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:32 am

A quick use of a search engine resulted into this: http://tutorsuhu.com/how-to-take-a-scre ... -pro-2009/
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby KILLERROBOT99 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:35 am

Okay thanks, I’ll try to get the hang of doing that when I find or see something worth screenshoting. Thanks for the help!
KILLERROBOT99
Jester
Jester

Return to Bug Reports